Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

well vetex semi recently said any info on freedrock isnt canon anymore so yeah

well i assume the lazarus curse doesnt double power on death anymore at the very least

i remember Tech saying something like “it increases by the golden ratio”, whatever that means, so not x2 on every death but lower than that ( and also decreases after each death apparently )

that was in 2021 so probably not true anymore anyway

Bro is NOT gyro :sob: :pray:

Might be referring 2018 lore, because thats very old and is related to the old War of Olympus lore, which is very different from current lore from what I understand from Tech’s messages back then.

I remember reading a more recent version of his backstory somewhere in 2020, but I cant seem to remember where Ive even heard of it, but it seems to be canon because a part of the new lore doc changes matches a part of Freedrock’s new backstory, though the placing on the timeline is a bit different from that story.

Again, I cant seem to remember where tf I even heard that version anymore…

1 Like

okay what if you just predicted the lore :sob:

Vetex has suggested that Nero is alive, under the custody of the Grand Navy for his warcrimes. I say suggested as he really wasn’t clear with what he meant. Octavious died at Blasted Rock so yeah its definitely him.

Bro was fishing in the 3rd sea for a reason. Most likely he was brewing luck 5 potions and then commiting suicide over and over again.

Oh damn, we are going off-topic.

if they retconned freedrock im rioting :sob:

I think Freedrock still exists, he seems so crucial to the lore that even in WoM, he was considered “spoiler territory” in a way. Just that his old lore from 2018 was changed (which is… very old lore, most of the ideas from there are changed)

1 Like

i sure hope he does exist

hes literally one of my favorite characters of all time ong

Freedrock has not been retconned

who said that bro. did a dream told u that?

1 Like

I wonder if vetex has been working on the civilization shit while building the A.S base which is why it’s taking so long for a new patch note unless the A.S base is just really detailed or smth

Vboy spent all of our money on hookers and drugs again

Bros tryna numb the pain

Vetex said he has some “fire ideas for it visually” so I’m not at all surprised it’s taking several days. I would be very shocked if he finished it that quickly.

I hope it’s somehow sky island related