Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Hopefully sand and snow get similar treatments, but in a way that also makes them discernible and unique when compared with each other.

lightning lookin good as always

All placed pillar explosion with this new change:

Wind is better, really. Its not arguable until lightning’s pngs are changed.

There’s lots of pretty stuff you could potentially do with Light. The white pillar itself just isn’t a lot to look at, but I do like the effects surrounding it. Maybe the pillar could have more lines, or a gradient, or it could be sparkling. I’m sorry for sounding ungrateful, I think the rest of the VFX update is looking gorgeous.

I don’t think roblox has a lot of textures to convey “light” better though which might be the main thing for it. I don’t see a gradient working if it isn’t just a transparency gradient (and even that might not work), and I don’t think more lines added will really do much for it.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe. I thought devs could make their own textures now, or maybe that’s just particles.

1 Like

coulda sworn you could camp on story islands thanks to a change

Checking Patreon chat, I’ve read Vetex’s post. I’m really excited for Makrinaos. It’s the sort of thing I’ve been wanting in game for a while.

If it’s possible to mix mages in the future, that would be awesome, I’ll extend the mixing of fire and wind

Awesome, i hope Vetex released possible masterpiece update on August!

Same

The…the what?

nvm, im dumb

meet concept man

Side Quest

lets name all “promised concepts”

who remembers these btw?

1 Like

We already have some of them so I assume he forgot about this or it isn’t important anymore (he said guild as well as clan so it’s probably not looked at often if ever)

Smoke Arrows are also gone

Guys please…
You should know by now that hyping anything up just makes people more dissapointed in the end. Sure, it looks cool, but please, dont hype it up.
You, as AO community members for a long time, should be aware that hyping up anything in AO has terrible consiquences :sob: :pray:

1 Like