Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I mean, most of it hasn’t been shown at all

Is that true? I’ve been trying to avoid even looking at the blurred patreon images just so I have less to speculate about :sob:

I did assume Vetex would be keeping most of the island unknown, since apparently there’s a ton of secrets and lore to be discovered. But still I wanna know as little as possible going into it, even if it’s nothing major.

all we’ve seen is the surface of it and like either 3 assassin rooms or the same with in 3 angles

the place is apparently so massive that the “secrets found” tab displays as X/??? until you find them all

WHOA that sounds awesome. I’ve been hoping to get islands with more than one Secrets Found exploration task. Before the Nimbus Sea released I was kinda expecting Sameria would be the first, lol. But I’m more than happy with this too.

So I’m gonna do the math and say that full release will come on AO’s 2nd anniversary. He says it would be 4-5 months but I assume it would take an extra 1 or 2 if he unexpectedly increases the scope.

I dont think anyone would complain if he released the “vitality update” in like a month and then moved onto full release

HALLOWEEN AND HOLIDAY EVENTS YIPPEE!!! sentence

so xxael finished enemy towers

also does anyone know anything else :b:etex will add to full release outside of the updates roadmap or is that it

More stuff might get added if vetex comes up with new features but for now the main stuff is all in the trello

Does that really mean that? I feel like that just means they scrapped enemy tower and the miniboss they had planned for empires

what will they do for the whole month then?

work

on minibossess and whatever they planned cause they are not scrapped

kat crew when

Praise the rusty armor

1 Like

Yeah there’s not too much of a surface to the island, it looks a little above average sized on the surface, but there’s apparently MUUUUCH more waiting for us underground that we haven’t seen.

I’ve accidentally seen the leaked Makrinaos, and it’s so gorgeois I don’t care if it’s mostly underground, the surfeace is pretty.

1 Like

he never said enemy towers were being added it was probably for the next update similar to castrum