Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I expected the magic reset to be much more grindy… This is perfect to me- I dont think ill rver reset my magic but its good to know the way to do so wont kill me!

ok but why did u get so pressed about it you’re not cryo

a stupid forumer is a stupid forumer not that serious bro

well the atlanteans might actually kill you

If your friend’s name was cliff, would you jump off him?

Not the bridge thing the constant talk of deleting your account or doing some other thing so that the forums are rid of you

Maybe because stock blatantly ignored both the mod’s and someone else’s words? Its about some basic decency bro :skull:

if u care so much about basic decency why dont u become a mod urself

psst its called minimodding and those people are fucking annoying

I just saw a conversation and was like “Ah yes, reply because you have a thing to say” and wasn’t looking

yea, it’s not really that big a deal what stock did, i don’t know why it’s blown up into this

Huh… I drew them out of the conclusion… :sweat_smile:

The islands are quite expansive in the far reaches! So im sure theres a blank patch of land with no atlanteans…maybe

“Care so much” = making 1 comment about it and then responding to their responses. If anything youre the one still continuing the conversation when you had literally nothing to do with it :skull::skull:

Genuinely cry about it

3 Likes

theres a blank patch of land WITH atlanteans its the epicenter

Alright, break it up, I’m dumb, you’re dumb, he’s dumb, we’re all dumb.

take this stupid ass discussion somewhere else

iirc, durza’s attack fucked the world and by extension the tectonic plates so badly that some parts rose out of the ocean but I could be mistaken

Fair, at least you reflected on it and hopefully wont make the same mistake again. Thats why i had stopped responding to you cuz i thought our discussion was already over

1 Like

Nah keep it here I’m grabbing popcorn gimme a bit

The epicentee is just baby pelion rifts and mountains surrounding a hole! I dont think it has atlanteans… yet

It’s not like we’d miss out on anything if there were atlanteans there that kill us, besides Sameria from the hood.