Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

we have weekly events and a tier 5 luck party coming up tommorow, you should join!

Stories too long for a simple empire update post

I think the 9 islands are also in both seas split! I know Cyronical was/is(?) Working on a volcano island in the bronze sea haha

praying we get fort castrum

1 Like

Sure! Sends me a forum DM and we can go into greater detail

probably not this update
there will be more to empires it was called “empires part 1” after all

probably the rest of the 6 wilderness islands or whatever he got left to do considering we got promised 9

I think Vetex went on record saying he’d not split it into parts anymore, just because people would be sad that it’s missing content.

fort castrum probably not this update as the raid mechanic needs to get finished

no i think tobi said somewhere in this thread that this update wont be all for clan building

if u cant beat them join them

1 Like

yea it’s in the same announcement as him saying that the update after empires is full release

Personally, I’m hoping we get the Civilization tab, but if you want me wishing for something else, it’s Juraserva questline.

Well, that just means that more objects could be gradually added to the builder.

can’t wait for vetex to finally add farming to clan building so I can make stardew odyssey a thing

I so want Arcane Odyssey Tycoon

theirs already an ao tycoon…

There is what

You don’t know about AO tycoon?