Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I was taught to read by Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

I get it, captain underpants really requires a lot of intellect to understand. Lots of difficult concepts to grasp, I can understand why someone such as yourself would skip out on it

1 Like

Yeah, concepts like dark-skinned child protagonists

1 Like

It takes a true intellectual to do a flip-o-rama

???

2 Likes

???

Chat, what did they mean by this

You see, this is a reference to Captain Underpants, in which one of the main protagonists is a black juvenile.
This joke consists of a commentary on a lack of black protagonists in media.

Ribbon eels!

These ones are currently in the male stage (?) of their life.

1 Like

I love how fish can either be completely normal, or have the ability to switch genders

I cant believe the whole time the big bang was just Tinkletrousers blowing up after activating the nuclear bomb in order to kill 2 elementary schoolers and the mentally ill principal whos alter is a guy who loves underwear and curtains as capes

About the new update, my friend wears siren tops on male characters exclusively I can’t wait until September :broken_heart:

your freind is gonna get the shock of their life

He knows

male boobs

Cant wait to cosplay Sebastian solace (if this is what I think it is)

Specifically the frilled top not the other one

you can only imbue two things onto a third, iirc, and it might not even let you imbue two magics or fstyles onto something at the same time

you’ll be able to imbue all 3 things onto a sword

Yes, this is the reason behind me selecting putting a fstyle, magic, and spirit, lnto a weapon, and not two of a magic.

pretty sure vetex said otherwise but i can’t remember where he said it

average anime protag