Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

for the main game?

Shows up as dates for me.

No, it wouldn’t update if he just hopped on, he’d have to publish changes.

yeah i have an extension installed, my point still stands. very recent update to maingame, prob a shadowchange or something upcoming in trello

nope that happens if you just save the game in studio and not actually publish changes

Glass Cannon Cannon Fist Using Glass Cannon Build???

hold on lemme cook, under the assumption that Cannon will want Attack Speed and, naturally, Power.

(sorry i’m brutally in love with Agility)

Intensity makes a faster cooldown meaning that your Glass Cannon’s Glass Cannons are quicker (cause i’m sure the cooldown is longer than Blasts) and also makes your Glass Cannon’s Glassy Cannon Fists’ Cannon Balls shoot quicker.

And that’s -138 Defense, just in case you don’t know Glass Arcanium’s stats. Is this meta? Hell no. Could it be? Add more Defense and probably less Intensity and yeah i think so.

Modifiers but it’s crystallized so it can be partially forgiven 1/10

It would seem I confused the two threads again from the yapping…
Either way what I was saying is 1/12 magic reset chance per island seems fine due to the buffed island spawn rates in the far reaches. Especially considering the loot finding wallhack potions probably detect them

It seems a tad bit too rare to me. Not by much, but if I go all the way to far reaches, risking everything I may or may not have picked up along the way, and having to investigate all these horribly tall islands, I don’t want a 1/12 chance for my reward to show up to the party.

Ok but you can just ignore the island and bee line to the fourth range then start searching small islands with the loot wallhack potions to find one easily. Also maybe luck potions affect them? (Since they are generated due to your presence)

I honestly doubt either of those would have an effect on it.

Says he in reminders.

I’m sure the wallhack potions work since they are certainly loot or at least a spawning item like fruit, so they would be picked up by them. Luck potions I’m not sure tho

Not replying to anything specific so it’s allowed

with this treasure i summon:
eight-titled perms divergent forumer divine moderator maplestorm

Well, they’re such an uncommon thing that I doubt they’d even think to make that an option.

If they weren’t it’d be a bug that people would complain about. Also even the eggs at Easter triggered them so they prob work

Omg with my rival I’m so cooked

mod calls are generally fine since it reminds people to keep long discussions out of reminders and calls for someone to fix it