Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Hey, isn’t a Smoke Vial kind of like a cigarette? Smoking in AO is real

Toothpick+ash surge

What little kids feel when they walk past a smoker

wait tell me if i’m crazy or not but is the Colossal Greatsword imbued? cause it has an imbue vfx in the video that the picture doesn’t have

Yeah, you’re right!
Which is that? Is that what basic looks like?

Looks like sailor because it’s kinda blue

i’m PRAYING this means we’ll be getting Savant imbues (and 2nd Awakenings) soon, because the Colossal Greatsword is a Warlord Strength Weapon isn’t it?

Nah, sailor is more of a round blue glow than that.

oh wait yeah, right, i forgot Warlords have imbues :sob:

maybe Basic or a new style?

Don’t think they’d shadow add a whole new fs

fair enough. one can hope

its def basic, they are showing off a new move it would be silly if it wasnt basic in my opinion

the real question is, how much size does that guy have

that’s not how it works

if i have the trello read right, an upgraded version of an fstyle is just that style but with better stats, that’s all

I’ve been trying to tell them that!!!
Thank you

fair point :sob: i’m just coping i really want a cool second fighting style. Knocking Fist please come back

i imagine zero, which gets me excited because i’m gonna start running size just for this

if he has some i doubt it’s a lot regardless

By the way, I refitted the Lost Fighting Style template on the wiki a couple days ago, now it looks like this.

Don’t worry, Brute Strength links to Argos.

If they shadow-drop knocking fist, and it looks like that, I will be disappointed.

oh no i know for sure that isn’t knocking fist because it’d for sure have lightning visuals and would be bluer (is basic a really grey-blue???)

just saying i hope it comes out some day :sob: (coping)