Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Luckily that will only really be for co leaders

I think cassia bay will definitely be an interesting one to build on

The thing is, I didn’t have to deal with the weapon wipe or thermo since I’m a conjurer, and personally…

At the time I guess I didn’t mind too much but it was disappointing. We had been waiting so long for an update (kind of) and got…well…that. I mean with how long we had been waiting, I would’ve expected Nimbus sea update to have NOTHING LESS than the story we currently have (port mistral and back).

Don’t see why vetex didn’t just do like 1-2 chapters in the Nimbus update and add the major additions later (we didn’t really need the new stats and armor)

Free after saved

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:

No, halberds are pole weapons with an axe, a hook, and a spike on top. And it’s honestly a shame that the Lion’s Halberd makes zero use of anything but the axe.

When the multipurpose weapon only utilizes one part of it

mf called the classic european weapon a weeb ax

Forgetting Impact Fist, and also I’m pretty sure Brute Strength is completely made-up by some random wiki editor and everyone got gaslit into believing it’s official. I don’t think there’s ever been a source confirming that that’s the name.

1 Like

From my knowledge I’ve never seen vetex outright state the name of argos’ style

didn’t know that Ahab was a wiki editor

is that a REFERENCE!?

it’s all your fault

Since sword-like weapons have the most moves, i can feel like great-greatsword will be the meta option for Warlords…F for lance (you was rarely used) and F for Halbert (you was our goat)

Isnt it the Argos FS? I heard that Argos has his own somewhere.

gaslight

Ah yes Brute Strength the fighting style that Vetex has mentioned multiple times and is confirmed to be real.

Nah people will still use lance for its massive sparrow thrust, but yeah halbert is going to fall off in usage

I hope us normal people get normal halberds some time in the future, they’re pretty cool weapons.

that or actual lances, as in the spear-like object