Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Ravenna, its ravenna

God. FUCKING. DAMMIT!!!

I can’t use sunkens anymore because of my immense unfounded hatred of the British

maybe they’ll go back and take over Ravenna? wild guess but it could be an interesting side story if we go back to Ravenna to help Neviro away from the assassins

that should’ve been obvious my excuse is i’m tired

1 Like

4 horsemen of the apocalypse

I - WAR

II - FAMINE

III - PESTILENCE

IV - FIGGY PLIMPLOM-BLOUBS

I’m willing to bet that Makrinaos is based in Greek culture, AKA Azuran. Through judging by the architecture alone, and the connection with having the same climate as Mount Othrys.

Ngl Worcestershire sauce if pronounced correctly probably summons an eldritch god

What makes you think azura is greek brother

They’re the major kingdom of the Aegean Sea, which is a real sea around Greece. Just a hunch other than that.

soooo my running theory is now that the Nimbusian Assassins (Nimbusian is how i shall refer to them as) will go back to Ravenna and take it from Neviro’s hold or something like that

that’ll either be background context or some part of the story that leads us back to Ravenna

Not wven confirmed they are there

Okay, where are they then?

how come the most yapping occurs when there is litterly no new update info to yap about…
also i found epi B)

1 Like

The Nimbussy

Personally I’d call them Nimbeans.

Im not vetex

fym greek is azuran, warren is british and azura has connections to blue fire which lancelot has

is this your headcanon or something, personally mine is that azura is british and thorne is scottish (based off the fact that evander is a scottish name)

patreon leak got leaked

I now pray Warren is evil so I can kill him

then there’s Bronzinian and Ageanian these are canon ask vetex