Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

It’s just all too cracked.

actual, giving how powerful a phoenix mage was (cough Theos) it might work a little bit in my opinion, but I’m not sure

Once again, it has size, power, looks, healing, burn, and sometimes even flight.

not necessarily a grand fire magic, but it should definitely be made an ancient magic

Well why not? I guess it has a sliiightly different vibe.

Theos is an outlier amongst mages seeing as he was able to 1v1 both Durza’s army and Durza himself

grands are all one color with no specific shape but phoenix is 2 colors, usually in the shape of wings

i mean the player is noted to be special even among legacies, so maybe we could reach theos level power

Meh. Also I think Darkflame should just exist, personally.

it was too edgy and thats why its gone

yeah, that’s true. But in my opinion, it might fit the bill for a Grand Fire magic, despite the fact it’s not. also yeah if there’s only been one phoenix user in the lore, then it should really be a ancient magic

only one observed user = very rare

It was fire, but dark purple. If we want to get rid of the edgy, why do we have Death magic?

yeah, that’s also true

The edge wasn’t from the darkness, it was from the concept
The main prominent dark flame user was a super edgy oc by tech level, ther was no reason for it to exist other than for an edgy oc.

“Super evil dark fire… It spreads and it makes you super powerful more you use it and you go insane…”

Torren’s still around. Darkflame wasn’t the problem, and the problem isn’t gone.

do you think that might happened with Morock?

refer to the message above yours

torren = too edgy and too powerful
morock = just too powerful

6500th reply