Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

surprise

“When do you want the arrows to go towards your opponent?”
“A millisecond after I casted the spell”

choosing something nobody expects like 17 seconds is gonna drive some people nuts :sob:

7 seconds

overlap them with two versions of the spell, one with 16 seconds and one with 13 seconds

it would be funny if that was possible but probably not

8 Array spells each having 1 second difference.
Lets say max amount is 5.
8*5 = 40
40 blast over span of 8 seconds

there isn’t a 1 second delay for them

what i meant is:
1st spell: Wait time 5 second
2nd spell: Wait time 6 second
3rd spell: Wait time 7 second
4th spell: Wait time 8 second
5th spell: Wait time 9 second
6th spell: Wait time 10 second
7th spell: Wait time 11 second
8th spell: Wait time 12 second

then you miss out on a whole lot of damage tbh

ok but it’s automatically aimed

after being teased since what?
WoM release?

1 Like

damn it i was right, i need to spend more time to grind modified arcspheres before luck gets gutted

for the update to be monthly vetex HAS to release it on the last day of the month (the 30th) but we all know that wont be happening unless he delays clan building or adds only a few of the planned features

personally, i think that the hotfix counts as this month’s update and that clan building will be within a month of that

i’m also of the opinion that vetex should make updates bimonthly instead, so that he’d have a week for a hotfix, a week for balancing, and ~6 weeks for content

Ig you could say that thats an update too and since it released on the 8th of june (at least for me) that means the next update could release anywhere in july to still be called monthly in one way. But thats only if you actually call the hotfix an update (imo its not but vetex prolly would call it an update)

Anyways bimonthly updates sounds like a better plan to me too but it has only been a few months since vetex said he would update the game monthly so i doubt that would work out well with the community

vetex give us clan flagships and I will be ao big fan for until time ends :pray:

If it’s bi monthly I want Vetex to add a spirit weapon (or 2) each update until Oracle can be reasonably made available. We’d also be getting stuff like the mini bosses and more Dark Sea content which’ll be a nice bonus too.

1 Like

FINALLY the building part of the building update is being started. I’ve been so curious how it’s going to work.

Also I still think a better name for Blitz would be “Flash Impact.” When I think of “Blitz” I think of something with multi-hits, not a single but fast strike.
Hoping we’ll get some rare attacks for hybrids this update too

1 Like