Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

WoM was laggy as it was already and it wasn’t even 1/4 of the map :sob:

Oh, so like if it was detecting that you were at a location other than “The Bronze Sea” like when it appears at the top of the screen? How do you even mess that up?

no fuckin clue
although best case scenario you’ll get teleported to the island you were last on (make it something like deepwoken where it tps you to your exact coordinates fr)

no, no, I don’t want any game to have that.
I hate being where I left off. Imagine you’re at like the worst possible place. Especially considering that you can log while drowning.

Imagine you log back on after a week, and you previously ragequit in the middle of a boss room.

simply… don’t drown

Apparently you can un-tint these. Does that count as leaking?
Oh no, I leaked the color palette.

@mods ban this guy

2 of the new islands are already on the forums

True.

Oh, so when I sling bad words, it’s suddenly not allowed?

Didn’t even edit the other guy’s thing.

Wikiist

Can someone please ask vetex if cyro’s volcano and the cataira tavern is coming this update

It was an insult said in empire strikes back I think, it’s like a job or something

I can ask about the tavern probably

1 Like

thanks

@StockSounds

1 Like

People on tik tok in 2020
Better make use of your last 5 words pal…

1 Like

Idk why but the fact that this thread started June 16th and it’s been over 3 months since then is interesting

If past me knew how long we’d have to actually wait instead of until July… :grimacing:

But to be fair we’re getting way more than we would’ve got if this update came out in July lol

whenimetchuinthesummer