Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I forgot, I just know a lot people used Theos’ gauntlet thingy

because it was peak drip

Forgot about keeping up with ao but checked the trello and there’s galleon farms now that give such an amount that “it’d inflate and ruin the economy” if it was given to players instead of deposited into the clan treasury

I’d like to say FUCK YOU QUIT BITCHING MAYBE THESE GUYZE THESE PEEOPLE WE CALL GAME DEVELOPERS AREN’T CLUELESS DIMWITS MASHING A TYPEWRITER AND ARE IN FACT CAPABLE OF THOUGHT !!!

1 Like

fax my brother! spit yo shit indeed

I’m malding but any and all feedback is valuable, it stirs discussion and prompts developers to challenge their pre-conceptions about their game and its players (if they choose to listen to any of it (if they don’t well L bozo game’s gonna suck)) while refining their understanding of what players like and why they like it, bringing positive change while ensuring future features are even better received by the community right away
it even highlights potential issues outside of game features/mechanics/design - i.e., communication; vetex could’ve prefixed or followed up the prices with confirmation of galleon farming being a thing as reasoning for the pricing, or if it wasn’t yet a planned feature then posted about it afterwards once the concept was realized

but seeing “NAW BRO’S OFF HIS ROCKERS BRO’S LOST THE TRAIL BRO’S A NAE’R’D’WELL” and doomposting for 400 posts in a row with few bothering to think outside the box can make a man mad

it should be a baseline expectation for any community because no matter which one it is, there’ll always be something to complain about and proclaim as the end of it all, no matter how hard you try to polish and sterilize whatever you’re making - it’s just how people work

i completely agree
“clan treasuries can no longer be withdrawn from”
everyone went “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY 1 QUATTORVIGINTILLION GALLEONS” and not “this means i can top off my bank and not feel bad…” (like i did) or “maybe vetex did this for a reason?”

“noooo vetex added a 1/3000 item that send you to elysium hwen used :cry:
-stocksounds

I think it was another guy who made that thread

i dont think anyone has talked about this but we may be returning to wom with this one
what do you guys think about this :grin:

1 Like

they better fucking unload when you’re not in the fucking town

VETEX IS ARCANE ODYSSEY’s PREGNANT WIFE AND HE’S GOING TO DELIVER! I KNOW IT!

where’s the “finish nimbus story” :rage:

its not entirely finished, nimbus story ceases at like level 220 and we get up to 175-180 with full release

Is it still quoting if you remove stuff from inside the quote? Probably

you misquoted it monkey_hyperspace

I just realised the second censor is probably the nimbus side boss fight, and third is prolly chapter 9

(Level 140 quests at Rizzy Subtext Island)

I know but I just was hoping that having to wait for at least 7 months, we’d at least get the end of Nimbus story along with the update

vetex isnt doing all that especially if hes adding a full blown skill tree system
(keep in mind yall are forgetting about auction house which will be added in a small patch after this update)

The nimbus story has some super visually complex stuff after skyhall so it would take even longer

AUCTION HOUSE FANS RISE UP :fire::fire::fire: