Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

“being funny” my g all you need is a blank note

ah yes

Sage Sage the Sage

Hopefully Vetex makes Notebooks a little easier to buy.

I mean, I get it, paper being somewhat hard to produce makes sense and is immersive in its own way, paper was bloody rare in the old days, but damn, it can’t hurt to make notebooks a bit more common(totally don’t have ulterior motives regarding deckhands at all).

this loser does NOT have a merchant! (they have a 1/1000 chance to sell notebook!!)

Jesus, 1/1000? I knew it needed a bit of server hopping but I didn’t think it was that much.

oh no it was just a joke, its rare but not that rare

Forgive me for I can be dense(and correct, I don’t have one, I went for the ones that seemed most practical(Shipbuilder, Cannoneer, Navigator and Enchanter)). :sob:

Sorry children, the little demons might get a bit freaky for the new titles

Just go to the next important female story character and leave ‘try holding the sword with both hands’

Feels like I’ve had a lot of use for this lately. I dunno whether to be amused or concerned.

now I just need vetex to add more words to the notes

Can we appreciate the fact that vetex “fixed” the gem re-rolling for deckhands (it still works, you just need to server hop), but keeping merchant as is, even tho its so easy to restok them with dark sea strat?

why uh do you guys need notebooks? They don’t get used when you place a note

deckhand

what dark sea strat?

It’s official, AO is now pay to win:

It’s a glitch

I always just dispraise blank notes
they are just annoying and it feels like a waste of time to open them

My life is a lie

Ive got a headcanon that some of them is actually MC reliving their past teauma. That explains why certain texts seems kinda specific? Like they need context (the “I cant take it, day after day” one is very weird)

I wonder if others were just MC going crazy, or is actually related to some f*cked up past they had or something

6 Likes

Subconscious mind bubbling to the surface a bit more as you descend further into insanity, eh?

I like that, adding it into my list of headcanons.

1 Like