Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

sorry about the light mode i forgot to change it lol

No need to apologize since I won’t be able to see it now that I saw this screenshot

People are gonna be really confused when they find a second Ravenna in place of Sandfall

please add placeable bridge objects next vetex i want to turn cassia bay into redwake 2

1 Like

Screw waiting for Jotunheim, I will build it myself

Buildin :man_construction_worker:

what is the lore explanation for this

are we secret the earth curse user

did the order grant us the ability to turn gold ( or whatever galleons are made of ) into earth/sand/rock etc?

The power of alchemy

Somebody’s going to turn islands like Sandfall Isle into replicas of AA islands.

We probably go to Home Depot and get bags of dirt

I wonder if this screenshot is the first appearance of Cataclysm’s logo in the hotbar or there were other ones before.

Hey, this actually isn’t true :confused: Morden actually gives us a lot of bags of dirt with no explanation and we don’t really know where he gets it or what he wants us to do with it so we just kinda use it for this

Speaking of that

Idk if I’ve seen this before, maybe I am really fucking stupid and maybe I haven’t played the game in a month and maybe I haven’t used weapons in a while but I don’t recognize this weapon

Either Thalasi or just some rusty cutlass.

thats just a regular cutlass I think

1 Like

pretty sure that’s just a cutlass

i mean there’s more interesting things there, like he has cataclysm magic in his hotbar right next to explosion

thalassi would have a blue icon, its just some random cutlass lmao

Ok that’s what I was thinking and yeah that’s right ummm I just never use cutlasses

Oh, really. I didn’t think about rarity. Then it is probably rusty cutlass.

If I am not mistaken, regular cutlass is uncommon rarity which makes it display in a beige icon.