Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Gravity Magic looks even cooler than I thought it would,
And Makrinaos is… a lot more civilized than I was hoping for.

Man, I even wanna tear up the user-generated locations!!!

why cant people get it through their head that the level cap only increases when there is new story

The level only increases when new story is added. While the wait does suck it kinda makes sense, there isn’t much content prepared for those levels and it’d mean a lot of people would be overleveled when the story finally comes out.

What do you mean?

Oh yeah for sure, seems to have a kinda vortex effect, I’m thinking its gonna have a pull towards either the hitbox of the attack or wherever the attack lands. Very exciting stuff.

Well it at least saves me the trouble of actually playing arcane odyssey

I mean it’s covered in like, shops, and people and stuff.

stocksounds when the criminal hideout has criminals hiding out

True :pensive:

i was expecting atleast 100 farm plots for each crop, I can only hope the slaves will produce me enough income

also what happened to your pfp it looks like a pinecone :sob:

Which part of the video showed shops inside Makrinaos?

thats weird, it almost surely looks built

that better be a different island than makrinaos (unless makrinaos is claimable for some reason)

its not and it isnt

Ah yeah, they kinda blended in my ass could not see them. It makes sense though since this is the only island where criminals can kinda chill out in the open.

ok then
i hope the lore behind those guys is they’re making bank off scavengers who look for artifacts

I think this part is just the part with the regular criminals similar to how blackwater only has the one part that’s actually an assassin base. That’s why it looks a lot more shoddy and what not.

those arent the criminals, the criminal base is hidden deeper in the island so people can look for secrets iirc

Okay then forget what I said