Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

please vetex only level 100+ items from castrum raids :pray:

1 Like

Considering the amount of chests that you get (six [6] minimum), their type (two [2] golden and four [4] silver plus one [1] silver per player), how fast the island takes to reset (ten [10] minutes), and the potential amount of time a full raid would take (60,000 “ship” health to go through, a lot of strong enemies), I think it will be a good source of blasted and frozen modifiers, maybe not the case for archaic, crystalline, sandy, superheated, and drowned though.

When the update releases I’m tempted to make resistance and intensity builds tbh

I swear to GOD

Balance team I’m praying please do something good for the pve player base for ones :pray: :pleading_face:

yeah ctrl f wasnt finding me anything I forgot to respond

Disinformationsounds strikes again

If yall talk over 400 messages when I go to sleep I’m gonna be heartbroken

I remember something like that being said I just dont know what keyword to look for that I havent already tried

also gay people canon in ao btw

not relevant at all

I mean, the main cast has about 5 people. Being lgbtq is (iirc) about 1/20. Sure people can do it for representation with no issues, but a cast of 5 people that are all cishet isn’t really an issue

Also who the FUCK :-1:’d this

Estrogen/testosterone magic is canon for trans people now :100:

ao if it was a good game

LGBTQ rng

You become lgbtq if you roll a nat 20, modifiers can include

Making a post about “being straight, but”

Wanting to be an anime girl

Etc.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MORDEN IS STRAIGHT NOOOO (do you have that picture of vetex mentioning partners? I know I saw it somewhere here mentioning morden and another couple we’d meet)

Fortunately for you (or one of the other 200 cat pfps I forget who glazes him) elius isn’t part of the main cast…

1 Like

Thank you for the condolence Mr hyper :pensive::pray:

thank you!!

Life curse girl

They have a kid who’s just a normal guy with no inheritances :frowning: