Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’m uh pretty sure quartermaster is an AR thing and never existed in normal AA

“Mom, i want sunken warrior set!”
“Honey, we have sunken warrior set at home.”
Sunken Warrior set at home:

Nah the stats the armor gives is pretty neat, plus it looks way different from sunken warrior

Sandy Warrior

I think it looks better than sunken warrior
(unfortunately: hood :frcryin: )

It’s actually one the first armor to introduce multiple packages on a armor (the leggings)

1 Like

Oh. The walls are pretty cool with having Siege Weapons being the main way to destroy them, you can actually make a really good fortress and it’ll take strategy to raid an island.

Now hoping Vetex adds and island siege theme just because it would be really anticlimactic to fight a huge war with Ships of The Line firing at you in the future just to have wilderness ambiance.

A litteral nuke that is Equniox - 0 damage
Rusty morta - 1k damage

What are those walls made of!?

Same material as the handcuffs

Devourer Metal clearly.

Interesting

Actually, this would make sense

I cant really see how it would make sense

Well

I don’t really know how the material works entirely, I kind of assumed it just absorbed magic energy idk

Of people of war sea were smart, they would have made devouver’d bullets (bullets made of devouver’s metal) to attack and kill curse users (and maybe mages as well)

of peoples in wor se wer smort, they wuld make strengther magi spel to kil cursed user

yes it will he aint even halfway done.
hire devs to make the models for him and then code the ui urself it aint that hard
he isnt doing this efficiently enough and the models arent hard to make

How To Make A Devourer Step by Step

1. Choose a suitable forging metal. Ideally if you want to make a sword, choose a high quality steel imported from the Thorne Empire
  2. Submerge it in seawater, if your seawater is of a higher salt concentration this process will be faster.
  3. Let the metal absorb some of the salt over multiple years. This forms Arcanium Metal, which can channel Magic Energy.
  4. Leave the Arcanium Metal in the water for a while longer. It will start to form in a way that lets it naturally absorb Magic Energy.
  5. After a few more years, you should have Low Grade Devourer Metal. This is suitable for use in handcuffs for inexperienced or weaker criminals. The longer you leave the metal, the higher grade it will be and the stronger the magic absorption properties will be.
  6. Unlike handcuffs, Devourer Swords must be able to absorb a large amount of magic energy relatively quickly. You will have to leave the swords in seawater for multiple decades.
  7. Remove the metal, and then you can begin the forging process.

8. Yeah Idk anymore
2 Likes

He’ll probably release it like 31st July or smth.

What the hell?

Infinitely tall walls?

What if I do something like this at harvest?

what if I limit the poor low levels to only one pumpkin, which they will have to fight to the death for every 30 minutes until they complete the sky pumpkin quest?

3 Likes