Ending of AO

This is how AO will end

We will be fighting Morden, Agent of Chaos, as he throws an amplified chaos death blast at us. We fail to parry and our hands start to melt away. “Give up! You worthless, curse-less worm! The world will fall to chaos!” screams out Morden. “No… I still have my crew!” we say as we stand up on a knee.

Scorch Curse Iris, Darkness Curse Neviro, Apocalypse Bringer Curse Revon, Wotan and Sand Curse Nilah all raise their fists and scream out “YOU CAN DO THIS!!!”.

The eagle patrimony turns gold, as a ghost of Zeus appears behind us. All of Creation is manifested into a single golden blade and swing it at Fraude- I mean Morden, completely wiping out all traces of Chaos and Creation and thus destroying Spirit Energy and Magic from the world. As the ruins of the 7th sea crumble, peacekeeper walks up to us and says “Heh… You had a great arcane odyssey, kid.” End.

5 Likes

no it ends with revon killing us and taking over the order of aesir

As the King of Curses, Revon, faced the player, he asked them:
“Are you fraudulent because you lack rizz? Or do you lack rizz because you are fraudulent?”
Revon began to open his domain: “ultimate art: emperor’s twin balls”, and proceeded to hit the cleanest griddy in the war seas. However, the player had already prepared a meta build and nullified Revon’s aura with their own level 1000 gyatt.
The player then stated, “Stand proud you are strong but nah, I’d win.”
Revon’s ultimate art crumbled, but unbeknowst to the player, Revon had prepared crazy ohio bing chilling grimace shakes, and healed himself with a level 5 gilded healing potion.
In that moment, the player could’ve saved themself, but they didn’t know two key things: first, always bet on Revon, and second, Revon knew attack size minmaxing.
After a hard fought battle, the King of Curses emerged victorious.
“When it comes to potion popping, my abilities are truly balling, because throughout this World of magic, this is my Arcane Odyssey.”

I need a sandj from Empress Nilah

2 Likes

you forgot the part where the player said “Ultimate Art: Magic Spirit Purple!” and fired an imaginary mass made up of both magic and spirit energy evaporating morden’s left arm and a chunk of his body

then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and-

This is the most cringe post I ever seen on AO Forum

1 Like

“Kid, you remind me of me when I was a lot younger…” waves hand outwards, showing Iris, Neviro, your crew, and then points/pans to a defeated Morden. “Throughout your journey, you collected so many friends, and saved so many souls. So much power obtained by you, never used wrongly.”

“Now look around. Look what that’s given us… Friendship, strength, and what’s more, it’s helped us achieve… our dreams!”

“No… I’m not done yet,” says a heartbroken Morden, tears in his eyes, as he clutches his fists and gets up slowly. “You’ve… YOU’VE BETRAYED ME, [PLAYER!] HOW COULD YOU!”

A slightly distraught Peacekeeper stands in the way and says “Your Arcane Adventure… ends here, Morden,” before blasting him with his Suck Suck No Mi, absorbing the Death Curse.

The Peacekeeper ascends upwards, tears in their eyes, a golden aura surrounding them. The Death Curse slowly envelops into their body, as they say their final goodbyes.

“Looks like this is the end of my road in this World of Magic… Heh, I hope you all… live good lives…”

and with that, the Peacekeeper disappears in a giant, golden explosion, his final words being “Live well as well, Morden, and remain friends with these good people.”

The Player, Iris, and Neviro all hug eachother, opening themselves so Morden can join in. Morden walks up, still injured, and hugs them. “I’m sorry… for Online Fighting you guys. I just didn’t know how else to live with myself. But now that I’ve gotten rid of this Curse… I feel truly blessed to have all of you. This really was… our Arcane Odyssey…”

The End.

okay now i’m gonna go cry in a corner cause i felt cringe writing this.

2 Likes

I read this as endlag of AO

Nah bro you’ve been doing too much pvp

i felt the cringe two posts ago. Truly magnificient

This is so peak Vetex should take notes

2 Likes

You’re wrong.

It ends with Morock emerging from the sky and saying, “It’s Promethean Firing Time” and erases the War Seas and becomes friends with Zeus and then fixes the world and everybody lives happily ever after and Morock also curbstomps Neviro because hes albino and the biggest fraud of the century

there is no morock to emerge from the sky unless arcane adventures webcomic angel is real

I GOT THE SOLUTION. I’d like to thank my mom, and my uh… my dog, and my sister, and my debit card. my debit card number is as follows if you wanna congratulate it yourself:

There is no one in the sky but Morock.
The Morocklander…

He’s the morocklander and he can do whatever the fuck he wants :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Wasn’t social security a big team player too? Say it’s numbers too

oh yeah, sorry, here you go:

oh, and why not celebrate expiration date as well:

Thanks! Congrats Mr, , and