Enizor's Upgrade Quest

Man, I always wanted to know what the hell is going on with Enizor. I legit dont trust him because a lot of the things we know about him rn are kinda pointing him to be working with the Order… I dont trust him lol (I still didnt do his quest on my main file)

3 Likes

Damn it, now I’m curious if he’ll be able to show up in the Eternal Mines breakout scene if he’s upgraded, like Edward.

1 Like

though it’d be cool i kinda doubt it, since his upgrade lvl is above the lvl you break out of the eternal mines at

not entirely impossible though

I assume he will probably give magic storage or something when upgraded, which would also make sense that he doesn’t when you get him since you are 70 levels away from getting arcanium ship parts

13 Likes

Ah yes, lore…Finally.

For my Magic-Scientist character, that will be soo goood.

1 Like

Can’t wait to kick ass.

you know why does this give me the innuendo that enizor’s quest could be dark-sea related?

like he could be researching why the magic radiation around the dark sea exists, how it changes islands there, and maybe he asks us for clams and all of that early in the game so we can get more resources for compare and contrast in the dark sea?

Lets think what kind of research Enizor can have

So, quest requiers us to get 5 pinecons, 3 calms and 2 watermelons, right? What if he was checking how magic polluted items are rn?
Items high on the peaks of pines (pinecons), shore items (calms) and naturaly growing ones (melons).

And based on this, he will come up with some kind of “Global Magic-Pollution Theory”

1 Like

I think his research involves the Dark Sea. Think about it, why did Vetex only add Enizor’s quest in the Dark Sea update and not earlier? Its pretty clear his research requires Dark Sea exploration which explains why we never got his quest till now, and its kinda perfect place to research on considering its mysteries. Maybe his next quests after that will involve going to the Dark Seas in the other seas as well.

“nah bro i just wanna see some shovel enchantments, go dig up some stuff for me”
-Enizor

It would be very funny if this is his quest.

Also, does Enizor will finally give magic storage to ships???

1 Like

i wonder if they have muscles…

the enizor runback?

Maybe magic storage and ram strenght

Dark sea is said to have a certain core, a place with the highest magic pollution, maybe Enizor tries to find that place to solve some mysteries of the Dark sea? And what about these items he asked us to collect, clams and pinecones would be catalysts for his potions, hes alchemist so he doesn’t have reagents lack issue, and he was originally planning to head towards the core alone, so he chose simple catalysts instead of something like colossal clams, and melons were chosen as nutritious food that doesn’t need to be cooked

hes gonna make some sort of potion hes planning something devious

Yep

2 Likes

I WAS RIGHT
(Complete sentence)

I don’t exactly think checking the ocean’s pollution is something that he needs to keep secret in fear of being assassinated over

my personal guess is maybe he’s like trying to make the interchange potion or something