Enough talk about Warrior wrongs its time to talk about Warrior rights

I’ve seen alot of people complain about AoE warriors
What builds that are warriors actually require skill? This means like weapons. And why is the warrior build you picked requires skill by doing a brief explaination.

bronze musket, plunderers, dagger

literally any weapon that doesn’t use sparrow thrust or fury of the sea
those 2 abilities are hard carrying what would otherwise be a bad class

1 Like

people will say your build takes no skill no matter what you use as long as it’s functional and you manage to kill them
AoE user? braindead.
speed user? endlag demon.
musket and dagger god? endlag abuser.

it’s just and endless cycle

3 Likes

i’d say aoe builds are just objectively more brain dead than any other build

they have a much lower skill floor yes but speed users can just outdps them

brain dead does not equal how good they actually are in high level pvp

my ass after running dual scimitars, atlantean spear and musket on Aspeed build

gun. throw maybe. idk all other skills are either broken mechanically (i love grabs!!!) or broken balance-wise (sparrow thrusts fatter than my mom and fury of the sea covering a limestone key’s worth of ground, and 2483894298 250 dmg “poke” moves like whirlwind)

Any gun or bow requires some damn good aim. You’re trying to shoot a moving target with a travel-time bound projectile (most of the time), who is probably throwing out equally-powerful attacks that obscure your vision and could eradicate the projectile, which takes time to reload on guns. If you do a build with just guns, Attack Size is a nigh-worthless stat, and even if you use a Bow, the only attack it’s really noticable on is Rain/Storm of Arrows.

The best safety net you have for Ranged Weapon Warrior is the reticle/cursor turning red in the center when it’s on an enemy.

Warriors were struggling so much before nimbus sea, then they got two completely broken abilities and became the meta

Still doesn’t change the fact that it is boring to play :yawning_face:

Hold on what were the two new abilities? I’m thinking Power Shot on Plunderers might be one, but other than that I’m clueless.

I guess warriors are pretty good for people who don’t have much time to devote onto the game. It’s a very easy class to use with very abusable attacks.

It’s the jack of all trades with a low skill ceiling and skill floor

Nah you just didn’t see the size vindicator builds back then. If used effectively it was still pretty good

Well, well, well… now we have an official placeholder for topic’s names, which was used around 4 or more times already.

as a warrior main there are almost no rights. warrior has turned into a brain dead aoe class and its making me not play my warrior file until its fixed because its so boring

tf you could say that about any build???