Epic forum quotables

ㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

im an american myself and i find it mad annoying when europeans complain about it but if you’re an american complaining about the european system id just shut the fuck up

god bless america :us: :us: :us: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :gun: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Most of the time there isn’t much of a difference between the american and european ways of spelling things so there is no point in people complaining anyway.
The only one that is actually wrong is lazer, most other things don’t have significant enough changes to argue over.

lol
wait why am i laughing i made the original post and this dude commented on it

you cannot escape me

Oh no

@DubiousLittleTyp0

1 Like

myself out of context goes funny

1 Like

Correct, we’re beyond the mortal chains of flesh that withhold our full potential

Death is merely an inconvenience.

As soon as I saw the message I knew that you would respond with something like this.
Never try to insult someone wildly different from you by saying they aren’t human, especially if it is for a reason they have to believe that they are better than you.

4 Likes

what can i say bro i love meth /j

1 Like

Put your magic away waluh

Meth isn’t just a good way to concentrate better but it’s also a good way to make money. Reject a normal job. Start brewing meth. Get your money up, not your funny up

2 Likes

Francesca we have to cook

self plug smh