Epic forum quotables

Severed and torn until even the form is undone

Of all the things you could have described wotans superior magic knowledge eyou used this sentence?

Yep, that’s the quote, nothing else to say here.

Mend the dragon’s WHAT??

Flint and steel!

throwback to when in the cinema someone said ‘the nether’ but the word nether was another word beginning with n that is considered offensive :sob:

Guys there’s a new game being developed!!! Odyssey Arcane!

I keep forgetting oa isnt common knowledge and most people have no clue what typs talking about with the cryptic shit and kumus

those people are WEIRDOS and IRRELEVANT NEWGENS dw my man

Thx bro was worried people had different life experiences than me for a second there

I really like how Xetev develops the game (like everyone else in the community) but the game’s owner Zehcoom who has only recently started development is just a jerk, like nobody likes them since we all collectively decided that a few mistakes in the past were actually a big deal, but we all still decided that he DESERVES this harassment.

i hope we fight Soahc at the end of OA’s story

Visual representation of Soahc

(Does anyone know where this character is even from? And yes it’s name is literally Soahc in the game that it is from.)

Obligatory text here

Absolute Cinema.

I’m sure I could come up with a very interesting caption for this post

2 Likes

I finally made quotables :face_holding_back_tears:

Ladies and gentlemen, AO and greek lore at its FINEST.

Slight correction, AO lore if vetex wasn’t a COWARD

1 Like

I literally interpreted it as this at a glance.