Epicentre problem

If vetex has to debuff the title for getting to the Epicentre after even WIPING some of them, why not add something that actually requires skill such as a boss you need to defeat to get the title and only top 3 dmg dealers can get it. Or a limitation to how many people can get it per server (idk how this would work). Can you guys reply any other ideas on how?

And fyi i wanted to get it but scrapped the idea after seeing it getting wiped n stuff

are you saying getting to the epicenter requires no skill? (you are)

Yes, Epicentre parties exist + just sit inside someones brig.

it still requires skill

How? Pay a dude some legendary stuff or galleons, free uber there

1 Like

Maybe only let the person who owns the brig get the badge? Which forces people to risk their own brigs, and not just afk till they get there?

I think the title is much nicer! But yes, the epicenter doesnt feel like an accomplisment or a mysterious location anymore… Which is fine but yeah…

mimhere island is real.

I believe that the epicenter should have a massive area around it that is big enough that it would be impossible to sail past it in the 5th range without noticing.
Being able to sail past your objective in a part of the map that dwarfs literally everything else and have absolutely no way to know is kinda sorta absolutely horrible.

This area would mark a sudden rise in difficulty, and, to make it equal, the epicenter should have actual rewards in it to warrant that rise in difficulty.

I could see the epicenter’s aura area being treated as its own range with its own name and further increased rewards on island generation within it.

It’d only make sense that the area directly surrounding the source of it all would be substantially more dangerous than everything else.

That would make sense, the close you are to epicentre the worse.

That would be a great idea ngl. It would stop people from getting it rapidly by like 50% as most of the time they are on one brig unless they are following one in their own but that STILL requires skill so yes. Vetex please add this