Epik story, part 4?!?!

Ladies and gentlemen, its actually happening…

click to see the epic story

Once upon a time, on a ordinary day like this…

Someone out in this world in this very moment…

has a skill issue

And that person is…

YOU

the end :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What a plot twist! :flushed::fire::100:

2 Likes

I shall author the sequel:

The skill issue going by the alias of “You” logs into their Roblox account, and selects the game World Of Magic from their Home Screen. After entering in the game, the skill issue proceeds to enjoy a fun and engaging gameplay experience by being penetrated in the rectum by tryhards with Wind magic.

The end.

1 Like

tenor (1)
D E E P !

I’m glad to see you have a great taste in literature as well.

1 Like

So passionate and creative

I had good English teachers.

The:

2 Likes

I hate this site

1 Like

infinity

how bored are you

Hello my name is gawk gawk 9000 my parents divorced when I was 2 years old. When I was young my father said he would get some milk and never came back I think he was kidnaped when I was 20 I was send to prison because I robbed panties from my mom. I was in the showers in the prison i dropped my soap a BIG BLACK MAN came behind me and spilled my brains. if you like this story Ill make more im gawk gawk nice to meet you.

why the necro :frcryin:

i didnt bump it, i think somebody else did and their post somehow disappeared so it looks like i did it

:billed_cap:

you just gotta trust me a mod prob removed it or something

Hello my name is gawk gawk 9000 my parents divorced when I was 2 years old. When I was young my father said he would get some milk and never came back I think he was kidnaped when I was 20 I was send to prison because I robbed panties from my mom. I was in the showers in the prison i dropped my soap a BIG BLACK MAN came behind me and spilled my brains. if you like this story Ill make more im gawk gawk nice to meet you.