Ever wondered how a Castaway caught big fish?

Hey, it’s been a while, I’ve been working on that Argos vs Calvus animation, although it doesnt see that cool as I expected. Just tried to make a meme out of those Castaways that catch giant sea monsters.

101 Likes

this is so good, good job :sob:

6 Likes

now I’m imagining a castaway punching a giant sleeper shark

2 Likes

I have been wheeze laughing at this for like 5 minutes, its so damn good.

5 Likes

remember, some of these castaways are level ten

do you remember what level you fought shura at?

5 Likes

anyway, this is some amazing display of action, wonderful job!

2 Likes

one time a castaway gave me a turtle. where the fuck did they get a turtle??? those things live in freshwater

3 Likes

I mean, there IS a reason as to why they’re in the middle of the sea, exhausted and in dire situations. They spent their entire energy beating the shit out of giant sea creatures.

2 Likes

Castaways giving you the corpse of a legendary atlantean but being unable to touch the water for more than 5s

2 Likes

Giant Squids irl squares up against S Whales way deep into the ocean, so I’d imagine Colossal Squids does the same

Yeah Castaways are prodigies

1 Like

Actually it’s not that surprising:

In the unfortunate circumstance of finding oneself marooned amid the vast aqueous expanse that is the oceanic realm, the corporeal vessel, heretofore accustomed to the terra firma’s gravitational embrace, undergoes a transformative odyssey characterized by a gradual attenuation of physiological fortitude. The ceaseless undulations of the aqueous tapestry, coupled with the interminable suspension within a medium antithetical to the customary biomechanical milieu, conspire to initiate a cascade of exigent physiological adaptations. The muscular symphony, erstwhile attuned to the nuanced harmonies of terrestrial locomotion, becomes ensnared in an aquatic choreography devoid of stable grounding. The absence of terra firma compels the musculature to laboriously contend with the whimsical caprices of buoyancy and resistance, a dichotomy that surreptitiously extracts vitality from the sinewy fibers, rendering them languid and enfeebled. Thus, ensconced within the aqueous abyss, the corporeal edifice succumbs to the inexorable entropy of muscular enervation, as the once-potent sinews relinquish their vigor to the ceaseless undulations of the briny deep.

“Castaway? Nah im gonna CAST my fists AWAY into your face, square up.”

1 Like

yapaway

2 Likes

Actual curse users

2 Likes

call the primordial mage

1 Like

We didn’t saved the castaway from the sea, we saved the sea from the castaway

This reminds me of something, hold on…
Found it

1 Like