Every boss drop must go

Lf sunkens, dont give a shit about its enchant everything must go.

I mean, galleons will probably be more valuable than crowns because no instant crown codes

@ThatOneGuy
tell them

boss drops will turn into sellables I know

so use them and name snipe some famous clan to get them to pay you a lot for it

Tell em what? I am on their side :skull:

Galleons will be more valuable than crowns not only due to code farming being gone but more means for galleons to be consumed. You’re going to be burning through galleons and this is just a nice boost. Galleons still won’t be worth a whole lot but it’ll be something, especially when we enter the 10’s of thousands. Also these are galleons that cannot be lost via death, so I’d imagine they could be some good emergency spending money should you need it.

mf the iron chests

O :fr:

gimmie a second

guessing he wants me to show you this?

All my iron chests are worth like 8k crowns (will sell for like 2k). I stopped investing into them since I deemed them inferior to fishing rods. My bronze and collector rods are worth 12k rn (will sell for 3k since it’s 25% of the original price).

well if you can hop on now Ill take that hard exiled chest. in exchange for 1 powerful and 1 clean exiled chest

I’ll take em all for two bucks

When Boss drops are literally just coins :skull: people would be crazy to trade sunkens for just coins now.

pass only lf sunkens

I’ll give you a sunken sword for everything you own.

I’ll trade a sunken iron helm for 100 boss drops (MINIMUM).

Get to grinding!

fr? like all drops?

nah every item on your account.

Just kidding with the previous message but for all boss drops, sure I could give a sword.

once you get that hard exiled chest can you join me? I really want it

wait so boss drops are turning into sellables