Exactly how dangerous is the "Player?"

I mean think about it

Our amnesiac ass woke up on an island one day and after some time, we went ahead and owned people that were way out of our league.

• We pummel a Lost Magic user at like Level 40-something
  • We fight grown adults who have been training in combat for like their whole lives, belong to Ravenna nobility, and have custom-made gear for themselves. Meanwhile our character canonically is aged like 18 or 19 and marches off to battle with like wizard robes or leather armor and an old sword.
  • As a level 100-something, we murder Calvus. By the way, I saw a thread somewhere in which a lot of forumers agreed that Calvus would’ve obliterated David Silver from WoM, who was Level 500. The Player @ around Level 100 > Calvus, another Lost Magic user > Level 500 David Silver
  • Calvus’s common blast attack does 150 damage max and he has to charge it up to full power before using it. By the time us players reach this point in the game, our blasts likely do way above 150 damage, especially if we’re a mage or something similar. And before you say “Oh, it’s because of the gear we’re wearing,” let me remind you that Calvus himself is also wearing his own armor, which gives some of the highest Power stats in the game currently.
  • The only NPC that we’ve seen defeating the player character is a curse user, and that’s mostly because he had the element of surprise
  • Our player character is able to work their way up to the ranks of Admiral in the Navy or Overseer in the Syndicate. Also given are how the mini-bosses are a full two (three, in Kai’s case) ranks below what we can achieve despite being Level 300 (and probably invested their whole lives into their careers) and we’re just some schmuck that’s just a little over a third of their level.
  • We can survive the worst of the Dark Seas and walk on the ruined rocks of the Epicenter and live to tell the tale

Id say that the biggest threat to the War Seas isnt the Order of Aesir, it’s us.

3 Likes

i think a lot of this is just ravenna being weak as hell
especially calvus’s 150 blast; it’s embarrassingly weak when you realize his magicless centurions deal nearly as much damage with sword m1s

Calvus is just canonical proof that savants suck

non canon jumpscare
canonically savants (but not shitty like calvus)

we’re just built different

nah calvus just sucks

people downplay the player by pointing to calvus and saying that he sucks ass but we would’ve persevered and beat his ass if he wasn’t a bitch anyway

we have a knack for falling those more powerful than us
we are the next greek gods

the only reason david silver is weak is because he is slow as hell, just go outside dodge around a little and he’s dead… but imagine him if he was like CALVUS…

Not at all, vetex confirmed that whatever the situation Julian would’ve obliterated us, and during the prison escape, if Morden hadn’t been there we’de all be dead.
Also Calvus was insanely weak, bro had a skill issue.
(And David Silver would’ve obliterated him, he had, 3,3k hp, no charge time nearly, 550 dmg beams and 450 dmg blasts)

Easily destroyed by a decent War Sea kingdom’s curse user / mage.

I thought it was because we had injuries from Argos.

An unawakened player aint beating an experienced curse user

now? not much

in the future? the biggest threat alive if we want to ( til PK went on their curse hunting journey anyway )

i dont think these two are canon

we did go into dark sea to collect some shards for Enizor, but i doubt we canonically went to the epiccenter… not yet at least

the gravy/ASS is just gameplay obviously

can we beat Kai/Merlot, tho? itd say its possible, they’re probably around Calvus level but slightly stronger due to not being a s*vant

we did canonically get seriously injured fighting Calvus however so maybe we’ll just die if we fight them canonically

with or without the element of suprise he would have still wiped us, Vetex literally said so

hell, id argue that if we fight him normally we might have just straight up died because he might kill us on accident instead of just stopping in one strike ( he knew that we killed Argos and probably expected to get a decent fight out of us )

3 Likes

basically Kai and Merlot in game are dumb asf, while we players are smart. In lore any npc is way more skilled at fighting than us players

Ain’t no way we’re making savant into a slur :sob:

Order of aesir quaking in their boots rn

compared to calvus they are both good ai
calvus needed to be nerfed so we could stand a chance

Nah Kai and Merlot just walk to you and use skills, it’s just that they’re lvl 300, have aimbot and have normal startups vs Calvus’ 4 second startups