Excluding some grand fire magics?

This one is kind of messing with me, I am aware that none of these features are going to be added later, but do you think that it seems unreasonable or reasonable to exclude a few of the grand fire magics and keep others in? If so, why? (Ex: Darkflame, Prom, Aether)

wasnt promethean already excluded

True but, that was after it was declared, prom might not be the best example but say aetheral fire or Darkflame.

I think it would be cool if all 4 of em were in

I know a lot of people would mald about how there’s too many fire magics though

such a pointless thing to complain about though, obviously more non fire ones will be added

To be fair, would be nice to have good competition for inferno, also some people want other colors

They are also one if not the most loved type of magic

every ancient magic does that, so I wouldn’t really call this an argument for the grand fires in particular

i really want aether fire on one of my files so i hope we do get all the grand fires, but id understand if it was limited to just inferno or something because anyone who isnt a lore nerd wouldnt get why theres 4 random fire recolors as ancients

scorch is just aetheral fire.
darkflame ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

meh it seems closer to explosion + fire while aethereal fire is closer to light + fire

well aether magic is explosive light and scorch is green explosive fire
and aether lightning is explosive green lightning so i think its very similar

FUCK THE ANTI MAGIC CUCKS
ADD EVERY SINGLE VARIANT OF EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT
ADD ALL GRAND FIRE MAGICS
ADD 17 LIQUID BASED LOSTS AND PRIMORDIALS
ADD 20 LIGHTNING LOSTS AND PRIMORDIALS
MAKE SURE THAT THERES 200 LOST AND PRIMORDIALS BY THE TIME THEY COME OUT!!!
RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

4 Likes

there needs to be a variant of fire for every possible combination of stats a magic can have and if there isnt this game isnt worth playing

Please no. Sunken collecting is hard. To get the magic you want would take days at least. with the drop chances being low while also multiplied by 1/200 so its even lower for what you want.

r/woosh

redditor detected

absolute L take

3 Likes

If vetex don’t add a grand variant for every existing magic + mutation, and fusions between every single magic in game I ain’t playing boys :sunglasses: :clap:

1 Like

one less player to compete for items with