Excuse me, but WHAT IS THIS CAT DOING

I just watched the original vid for this and I found out how this was possible

Client side cat

1 Like

A tsunami in a bottle, sandstorm in a bottle, spectre boots, blizzard in a bottle, and some others are all a larger double jump than the cloud in the bottle, meaning they take a longer amount of time to reach the maximum height than the cloud in a bottle, but reach a greater height. The cloud in a bottle provides a single, quick jump in midair, and reaches the smallest height out of all the bottle accessories.
Therefore if the cat did use a tsunami in a bottle it would have gained a greater height (by 2 blocks which we can convert to 2/3 of the height of the cat since the player height is 3 blocks) and the second jump would have taken longer to reach the top of the jump’s arc and the jump would have been steeper because of the larger jump height.

The cloud in a bottle most accurately represents the arc and height of the jump that the video shows. I rest my case. Cloud in a bottle.

wait wha-

WAIT WHAT I DIDN’T KNOW THAT OTHER STUFF IN A BOTTLE CAN GO UP HIGHER HUH???

it’s actually simple the cat wall hopped off its tail

isnt a cloud in a bottle the worse of the double jump items then the sandstorm is the best? i mean just of the bottle ones not shoes or balloons

yes.

ok making sure