Exiled Leggings for Trade

Level 60 Clean Exiled Leggings + 1200 crowns In trade for Exiled Chestplate or Oathkeeper. Preferably Clean.
TiredBugs#9224

so you’re trading an Exiled leg for either three items of what…? tbh sounds like a bad trade

Trading for one of the three! Whichever anyone has and wants to give up.

In the wise words of Drama: “shitass trade” but for real you can’t be serious, you really expect to get any of these with just exiled leggings??? I think I might have a stroke…

Thank you for the constructive criticism man :)this is my first time posting on the forum and I haven’t been playing WoM very long. Atm Im just looking for at trade if anyone has any dupes that they don’t want :).

Well welcome to the forums I suppose, don’t make any trade topics before you learn the values cause you’ll just get bombarded with people telling you its bad, this might help a little…? idk. Wom rare value list

Thank you!

No worries mate, you can also scour out shops of experienced traders or just look around in the marketplace to understand them further.

1 Like

mm okay, it’s understandable since this was your first post

welcome

1 Like

Experienced traders being myself nuclear and drama, misinput knows her values pretty well too

Nice plug

troll

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.