Expanded Info UI Cards

Expanded Info UI Cards https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/c/0/c019cf5d82e36c529881eb2e71389444c9d372ae_2_1024x654.jpeg
effort 5.0 20 quality 5.0 21 reasonability 4.857142857142857 21

Reasoning

Personally, I want more information about the game (specifically those that are number related) to be accessible inside of the game, and I found an opportunity to do this with the info cards.

Proposal

When clicking on a card such as the awakening card, a new UI will appear on top of the player stats, showing expanded information about the card.

(This expanded space would also be a good place to fit in a way to change Dodge Reflexes but that isn’t a part of this suggestion.)

Mockup

In practice:

Individual cards:

38 Likes

looks good as hell

1 Like

yeah this would be nice, i especially like the direct info on the bonuses you get from skill levels - had no idea what they did before this suggestion lol

in general i think its a nice upgrade to the small info cards we had before so i don’t see why not

1 Like

clean

1 Like

we 100 need this, it’s hella clean dude, only thing is changing dodge reflex, idk if vetex wants that but otherwise i’d love to have this

1 Like

keep cooking brother

this won’t be bad at all :smiley:

Nice

peak suggestions

Love this idea, you even put a ton of effort in

YES, JUST YES, PLEASE
(complete sentence)

Cool

the grindset to make every card

Hell yeah

yea no reason this can’t be implemented