Explain the most regretted decision in your life

anime

aint that just hentai

yep my time’s coming soon for it to get removed this is gonna be scary

Try not to say anything stupid :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeaa… i don’t know about that one lmfao

It all started one day, two years ago at this point I believe? Pretty innocent, I was just playing roblox and I noticed this new game called “Rogue Lineage”. Everyone was either hating on it or praising it and I wanted to see why.

I bought the game and spawned in this town called “Alana” and immediately got the everloving shit kicked out of me by a bunch of people there, before I was allowed to progress. After that, there were some laughs, but I started progressing, joined a house, got my first super class, everything a normal kid goes through when they first try rogue lineage.

I think things were taking a turn for the worse when I first got ultra spy to follow the meta, because sometimes I would wake up in the morning with no memory, only to be told by my friends that I had been ganking until 4 AM. That was just the first night, many were to follow.

My grades started to drop, my health started deteriorating, in hindsight this would have been more manageable if I was 21 and ready to play rogue lineage, but I was very far gone. Once khei dropped, I was in the general chat of their server spamming “get gud” and “Uber oni bossraid”.

After that, I can barely remember the 6 months of khei gameplay, where I was in a gaming stupor. Every day it was the same thing, wake up, play rogue lineage in khei, go to sleep. My social life dropped. I should’ve died, but I didn’t. Eventually, I was given a chance to get better when I was pulled over for texting my rogue lineage house in the group chat. I was let off with a warning and put into therapy to recover, and I slowly drifted away from using rogue lineage to cope with playing rogue lineage.

My life has never been better since I stopped playing rogue lineage. I no longer wake up with headaches and regret, every day has been joyful and I’ve started to make new friends and regain old ones. I’m happy to say this is my 2nd month clean of rogue lineage, and even if the withdrawl is hard, I remember how great it feels to be alive and happy now, and I’ll keep working to make it better.

22 Likes

looking at the AO suggestion page on the forums

1 Like

yup, thats going on forum quotables

2 Likes

Also this

Come on where are all the edgelords saying “being born” or “existing”?

But being born is obviously the greatest decision in my life. Without making that choice, I wouldn’t have many others. Is it even a choice? No. But haha funni logic says so.

I said Big Chungus wasn’t funny

Just cleanse your mind of all the stupid shit you could possibly say or make sure that someone that someone like a close friend picks you up instead of your parents, to lessen the disappointment of course.

i don’t remember enough to have regrets ngl

it means sex, jimmy

my biggest regret is signing up for twitter dot com

1 Like

bitcoin used to be 0.0008 usd per coin
its at uh, 63k usd rn

“ah how times has changed”

1 Like

You… you seriously asked a dentist to have sex with you?

well there are 2 possible meanings for intercourse, and the one in question probably made things worse

she was on anesthesia dummy