Explain the story behind your pfp and name

My name is based off my original discord name (and now roblox name)
My pfp is CHONKEE MONKEE

Huh, interesting.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Have a cookie:
:cookie:

My name is just Vera +lium. I do like metal, so the lium got added on.

correct

My pfp… I drew it myself. It represents nothing and also a great deal, depending on how you see it.

As for my username, it’s quite literally my real first and last name.

My discord username is Eclectic Wanderer but fancier, and anyhow it means the wanderer who derives his knowledge from a wide variety of sources.

Well my fav anime is Sao and i think in still 1 pf the best i ever seen even tho there better one but everyone i know call me “Kiri” or “kirito” while talking, so its my name , as for the pfp i searched kirito chibi and found this no hat tho. The hat come from a very cool person that made whole post about it TAITC does a sloppy job on editing festive stuff onto people's pfps

just wanted to look WoM
looked for random place to do it

Lonesome as I tend to be alone, wolf as I like wolves.
Found the pfp on the internet and it fit my name perfectly.

first thing that came to mind.

Where’s HawtDog?

1 Like

My pfp is my cat, and my username, which is also ROBLOX is based on a Korean Dynasty

well, time for a more formal one.

My name; it was originally formed from Vera, which is a girl’s name kinda, even though I’m male. I found the name in a few games I’ve played and one of my school textbooks in a short story, and I didn’t mind it so I took it. The full thing is Veralium, and because I like elements of the periodic table, I added -lium to the end, and Veralium was formed.

My profile picture; I used to be a regular normie on Discord until one day, a friend, unplaying, had the same profile picture I use now. I asked them about it and they gave it to me, and we used the same one for quite a bit of time, until I changed to a new one; I still kept this one though.

flambed cobra

dead.

When is your expiration date

now

i dont have an expiration date, i was made perfect.

So you are a heavily processed food, I see

I ate your friend hotdg btw