Explain the story behind your pfp and name

let’s just say

dang man congrats lol

karm…

h u h

1 Like

You actually have a gf, congrats for having something many of us could wish for :flushed:

2 Likes

My name is just my favorite color and animal and my pfp is happy the cat for no particular reason

Like the 3rd time Im doing this at this point…

One day I was just going through my usual routine on sfoth, mowing down children with a sword when I remembered I needed a new username because my current one was horrible. I didnt have that much robux plus I wanted to reset on a couple of games which is why I decided to make a new account.

Taking inspiration from how I was decent with linked swords at the time I came up with the name I have now. My pfp is a picture from an old place I made with my guy relaxing in the burning depths of the underworld.

alright so my name was just some kind of internet-persona sounding name I just made up
it’s rather long though so if there’s a character limit I usually go with “toastywhiz” or something like that

and uh
yeah

about my pfp

i have this tradition where I have something adorable/cute as a profile picture, and then be a huge asshole to everyone
it’s just how i roll man
it’s some sort of weird-ass trait i have

i was hungry when i made my name, and i jpost thought it would be funny if i had this as my pfp

SavageWind, that name has been with me for a while now. It USED to be my sisters primary user name for stuff , but she gave it up for some reason and I kind of…stole it. Irl, i’m anything but savage, but I thought the username sounded cool and I stuck with it. The wind part has to do with my irl last name and hence why I use wind magic.

As for my pfp, I listened to an ER version of barneys theme and this pfp was the thumbnail. Took it bc it was funny lol

first four letters of my name, plus date. I have no clue where I got my pfp from

LMAO YES :mariomug:

i also thought savage wind sounded cool

and then i saw the bloated barney face

1 Like

Yes mother?

Go get the other Tree. We need to talk about your CO2 usage. . . .

@TheRealTree hey…macobre wants to talk to us about our CO2 usage…

Name: It’s my roblox name but just one word from it, how I got that name… Not sure actually.
PFP: I like blood blockade battlefront… and hats.

PFP - I simp.

Username - came from a pen name I made during grade 5/edgy phase; BlackNightTarwarn.

and it shortened into BNTarwarn/BNT years later

1 Like

thingy clone

my name is based off the first part of my roblox username, and that part was inspired by both the math game (yes) and the actual word’s definition (thought it would be funny haha to use when i made my roblox account since i’m the opposite of a prodigy)

pfp is a crop of some art someone on twitter made; wish i still had the full image or at least knew the artist’s handle but nope
all i remember was that the girl in my pfp was just lying on the floor being dragged

just showing off my custom designs in ACNH no biggy

1 Like

pfp: most preferred food
name: typed out first name, then closed my eyes and chose four random numbers

1 Like