Explain the story behind your pfp and name

What about JarJarBlinks?

2 Likes

tower of dog

pyra pfp when, join the cultura squad

got my username from this old FIM account i used to had, salvaged the robot part

then i watched agentjohn2’s vid on the doomwood club, got the stick from that. robot + sticks, omitted the k

pfp is from tokyo ghoul, decided to read it one night and i liked how haise had these funny moments of his compared to how grim the series actually is, chose haise sasaki because i knew if i chose anyone else people would call me an edgy retard

1 Like

Pfp: drew myself in a manic mood. Better than the depressive ones. Also I change it pretty frequently.

Username:

Understandablehaveaniceday-

dies

2 Likes

My name is taken from the character Vik from the gamebook series Sorcery!, in which Vik wants to take over control of the cityport of Kharé as it’s new ruler, during the absence of the previous First Noble, Sansas. His followers often say the phrase “Vik for First Noble!” In support of him (hence my full username, VikForFirstNoble)

My pfp (which is entirely unrelated) will probably be changed soon so I’m not going to bother explaining it really, if you know then you know

name is based of astrology, something I think is really cool
and the pfp is just bruh

I thought macabre was just foreign cuisine
low iq astro moments episode 57 season 9

idk what macabre as a cuisine would be

I was thinking just sticks completely covered in pepper

my pfp?

just some cool formatting with that cross 'cause of religious purposes which i wont elaborate on cuz rules.

and the legend 7.0?

pretty legendary :mariomug:

1 Like

you got the most spiciest pepper powder on some fries

1 Like

My picture is from Mario if you couldn’t tell

My username is actually my PlayStation username that I made years ago when I played mostly Minecraft on the PS3. I played other games like Little Big Planet 2 and sometimes Call of Duty but I mostly played Minecraft all the time with my other friends on the PS3

The Red Fox is my favourite animal (No, I’m not a furry). Robin has been my alias online since my Minecrafting days. It originated from Robin Hood, but since that name was already taken, I slapped a D in front of it.

I usually go by the nickname of Iron but for this forum I was initially named “somerandomrock” I changed it to a modified picture of a mako shark when I saw macobre with her name change post. And thus I was named mako.

1 Like

oh before before i had pyra pfps

poggers

what even was the first user-

Idk I felt too shy to make a name at first lol

hahah

makobre

end me