Explain your oc a little bit

Latin

which stories are each oc from

Samantha is a D&D Oc I made.
Floyd and Xavier are purely Arcane Odyssey
Raven, Hawk, & Emly are both files in Arcane Odyssey and part of another world I’m creating.
Everyone else is part of another word I’m creating.

Random story lol
Avion - A goldspire enforcer, he’s eager to prove himself and maybe even erratic. A bit insecure about his lack of magic, but according to him it’s not a big deal. He tries to avoid hurting people at all costs, although sometimes it can’t be avoided
Adrina -previously indebted to the Glitians, she’s a bit quiet and reluctant to use her magic. She doesn’t like it but she is willing to murder people if she thinks it’s necessary.

Half of this doesn’t make sense without context from story but I’m too lazy to explain it

I don’t have many OCs but…

Aether Overdrive

Aether is a war spirit created by a god of light in an strange world and imbued with a bit of lightning magic. Aether was created witch rocky skin, like a humanoid golem. Its playstyle is dodges and quick rush ins and rush outs. High agility, medium damage, low durability. It was created weaker than what the god normally intended, but with a trade off: a very good super mode.

First Appearance: Cancelled Roblox Game (Kits & Kills)
Inspiration: Undyne + Aang + Construct (Encounters) + Aether Lightning

Yataros Saganasi

Yataros is an online alt account persona which I never pursued/made because working on the persona would hurt my development career.

Story-wise, he is a tyrant warlord who made a deal with a phoenix for power. He got a magical spear called the Shatterspear.

The Shatterspear is a spear with floating fragments inside of it. You can use the spear normally or throw the spear like a lightning bolt. Its main power is being able to stab yourself with the spear for power. The power boost from being hit by the spear only works on Yataros.

Yataros Saganasi is actually the fake real name (real name I would say I had on my alt persona) and not the screen name.

bro everyone are these crazy godlike deities or warriors or magic beings wth

mine are so basic

1 Like

man’s brought along his entire fucking anime concept :skull:

i can’t compete with these people

4 Likes

Nah man it sucks, still trying to make any sense of it :frcryin:

Azel → used to be Drass, but later on i changed his and his siblings’ name into tree-related simply because. His name is just Hazel without the H cause Ice is the 13th element and Hazel is the 13th wood type

Ember → lil’ fire, it as simple as that. Thought about Azure as well but decided to scrap that

Amore → real name Armaros, which means “someone who is cursed”, his father named him like that cause he was born without arts ( aka magic ), his mother and brother always call him Amore ( love ) tho

Alvaro → guardian

Zamera → her name itself means love, because of what she is willing to do to protect people she cares about. Her name also share the “ra” end similar to her siblings ( Laira, Deidra and Zamera )

Dracos → i based him off a cactus, in vietnamese cactus’s literal translation is “Dragon’s Bone” ( or bone dragon idk ), so Drákon in Drakon and Os in Osto

Deidra → the gift of living for more than a hundred year is extra depression

and more~

i too am a man of trello :mariomug: it is not fleshed out at all though

1 Like

also tj asked to be invited to the board and never added ANYTHING TO IT

moral support

1 Like

very active trello

there’re times i added and update multiple pages

then there’re times i forgot the trello exist for a few months straight

like lmao i removed the update board from my trello cause it look so embrassing lol

true

your middle name is Jesse, obviously

1 Like

True…

Nah it’s clearly jesus