Explain your pfp and name

My middle name is Rose and I like Ravens and Ravens are Dark, so I googled Raven with a Rose and got the pfp.

Freddy fazbear carti pfp :weary::100::pray:

epic welcome to th eclub

User is from over a year ago when I couldn’t think of a name for my discord
Pfp is just a gamma zuelong from loomian legacy I stole from the LL discord server

Ape

1 Like

so basically after i got my roblox account ‘lockial’ banned, i started using my oldest account avaliable, that being called bedar

bedar was a shit name, so i decided i should change it to smth, i mained stormcall in destiny 2, and used arc subclasses on hunter and titan too (forgot their names i havent played destiny 2 in ageeees) so i named myself arc

my pfp says arc (im generic)

burgr

bc burgr

1 Like

Great reason!!!

my username is Cerulean because I just like the color blue. dunno why I named myself Cerulean when I actually like deeper blues like cobalt though. sounds better I guess. my pfp is just a random Toppat Clan member from Henry Stickmin

Pfp: Monty Python is cool

Username: I was being edgy and had to add a J since the rest were already taken (although this is leagues better than my past username of promangamer101)

1 Like

Odogus was what my family called me when I was little because I would play with dogs instead of other kids :skull:

pfp is my outdated roblox character in a shadow hopping game if i remember correctly

so if you played with cats would you be called Ocatus or…?

1 Like
the name "sandal" is just some random idea I came up with, nothing too crazy or deep behind the message, I just like spongebob so I decided why not have spongebob as my PFP, seemed innocent enough

so, you clicked on the secret eh?

I’m going to be changing my stuff soon so get ready for it

:wink:

My pfp is a sea dragon from Wings of Fire. And my user is based off of the sea dragon’s name “Shell” the other part is an after title. Also this character is one of my first OC’s I remember and has gone through many stages of creation.

Stages
  1. Dragonet enjoying life. (2017-2018)
  2. Adult Dragon with powerful magic and a younger rainwing adopted daughter.my sister’s OC (2018-2020)
  3. Dragonet slave to humans. (2020-2021)
  4. Depressed dragon attempting to bring back his loved one which was killed by humans (2021-2021)
  5. The Spectator (December 2021-)

I’m a tuna because I used to like eating tuna sandwiches. I never eat them now though but I’m still a tuna since I’m not creative and fish are cool. Also, I found this pfp when I searched “tuna pfp” on Google. (I wanted my name to be “Mr. Tuna”, but there’s a guy with that exact name in the forum.)

1 Like

I thought of my username in 2017 when i found out about roblox. During that time I was attending a biking camp and ahem thought i was good at biking
so thebikerdude was born
then i lost the password 3 months later so thebikerdude2 :)

my pfp (old [can see on user card]) was the old firefox protection service thing (idk what its called), the blue and purple shield. The ‘sword’ behind it is the symbol for your location is being shared (also from firefox)
i changed the shield to a maple leaf bc i felt like my old pfp had too many drawing mistakes in it (and also bc i like canada)

i used photoshop

it wasnt a commission if i did it bc youre my friend :unamused:

It’s me bruh ain’t nothing else needa be be said

PFP is art of my WoM file, name is just some fire thing I made up :person_shrugging:

Doge Gaming