Explain your pfp and name

I know this has been made before but, haha idk i just wanna see it again
Explain what is your pfp and why you have it, also your name
i start
This is my current roblox avatar and i just took a screenshot in this game that i made (Its just a testing game where i test my studio skills) and my name is just a shortened version of my roblox name Aquerty156, also i have this pfp bc i like my avatar and didn’t know what to put haha.

3 Likes

Alr my user. It started as my roblox user Theoofderp but some dumbass called me theo which pisses me off to the extreme (:fu: ) and my pfp. idk I just looked for a red e with black background bc I cant find a good pfp

alr I’m logging out again

always wondered what was your pfp

pfp i dunno its just a boat drawing i cant think of any better pfps so black and white boat drawing are cool

name already explained in another post :innocent:

yeah your pfp is cool

name is the number six in mandarin, my pfp is my dickbroken character (a thieving, scavenging gremor who wears other people’s masks)

i remember whn u got froggit as your pfp

yep, another banger

1 Like

at that time i joined the forums (i think)

fribbit

Big titty man title where

when i find a man with big tiddies

small tiddy man

name snipe

@EtherealR made it in a draw pfp thread one time

my name is my name with txt at the end and my pfp is luffy staring at a phone

1 Like

username: my username used to be raymanglobox4, which some aa players may recognize. i loved rayman origins as a kid, so I used main character names and that was my 4th account since I kept forgetting my password.
(raymanglobox, raymanglobox2, raymanglobox3, raymanglobox4)
after many years of this username, I started looking for a new one. as I was asking friends for ideas, somebody asked me my name, which is Axel. he suggested Rayman_Axel as a joke, but I liked it and kept it.

pfp: promotional art from Shin Megami Tensei V, one of my favorite games

Ran out of ideas for a name on discord and just choose this one when I was like 8. As for the pfp, it’s just a screenshot from one of those extensions that would change your homepage and I just stole it, don’t even remember name of the extension anymore
I wonder if they can copyright me

My pfp is a commision based off of my Roblox avatar

The avatar was made by me, drawing by @IchikotheGirlBoss

Basically my username is just an autistic mispronounciation of my name Cameron

being called a noob by new players for being good at the game too much that i changed my username to a variant of it, and im currently in searing agony (pfp)

1 Like

current pfp is just something i made in paint out of boredom
username is simple
W stands for Watermelon, or Walon ( no i do not like eating watermelon, im too lazy to spit the seeds out )
M stands for Melissa ( my first (wind) file in WoM’s name )
and Drayal is, well,
just Drayal

also W.M.D is short for Weapon of Mass Destruction
i have no idea what that is but it sounds fun