Explaining Srtolertus' AO Forum Iceberg

He was angmar I’m the one who found it out

That’s why I put it as his self proclaimed title. We all knew DoubleRun was full of shit.

Source? Who knows, maybe I could credit you if I redo this again.

i think alex’s is worth more now

who the FUCK is alex
this was made a year ago

bro woke up from his century-long slumber to necrobump

1 Like

Don’t have a source cause i deleted my prev discord but i got inside doge kings discord and i saw DarkKingDurza and in chat he dropped his email for something, i forgot what it was. It was the same email that angmar used and i know angmars email cause i was higher rank than angmar before he was banned snd he gave it to me to email something

lol i came back a week ago

Lol i found it

1 Like

if I make this again I will credit you

Literally everyone with a brain knew it was agmar(I believe almost every single forumer thought this except fat fish)

Yeah but then one idiot asked to check ips and obviously he had a vpn, so he was cleared. Obv it was him but I brought actual evidence

Actually his discord was darklorddurza in doge king’s discord which you can still access through his steam however I was told not to expose him. (Proof was in corn maze however I’m banned there too now and the channels it was in are likely deleted)

thats literally how i originally suspected him lol, i got darklordurza to drop his email somehow cause i already had angmars email from a long ass time ago that he wouldnt remember possibly why id have it and thats how i connected it. him being in the server isnt definite proof even tho its obvious either way

That’s good enough proof for a ban tho, point being that everyone still knew already

if thats good enough proof for a ban and if everyone knew then theres no way not a single person reported him so one of those isnt true

all him being in the server did was make it obvious it was him but he didnt get banned instead they checked ips and left him alone cause he was using a vpn so making it obvious isnt enough proof for a ban

Everyone in corn maze(idk what it was at the time) knew. Not every forumer had proof but almost every forumer knew, you can say you “proved” it however you can’t say you were the one who found out as a large amount of people already knew.

yes im mean i proved it

1 Like

Idk how to horse react on mobile

stop fucking posting on this 1 year long post you twats

1 Like