..extremely rare bounty hunter W

idrk i think he was planning on coming back to the island to hunt me bc he was originally hunting an npc. all i did was say hi while i was fishing and congratulated him when he finished beating the npc :person_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

W Rizz

Bro doesn’t need Love Potion.

4 Likes

I remember gangbanging this guy in game for his bounty

I think at least Ion really remember too well what happened

Nvm my alzheimers is acting up again I just remembered patarooie is you, just sounds awfully close to some other people i gang banged for fame

Unspoken rizz

How many people would you suggest for a gangbang?

I usually do it solo but one of me is about 4 of the average person so that’s a good amount

ok thanks. ima gather up people and start banging

omg i know that guy online hes always bounty hunting me and one of my friends lolol

that is so out of pocket

Also, he’s probably a rookie. Real bounty hunters will kill you no matter what. Doubt he’ll ever try hunting again.

his fame was like 100,000 or smth

how many player kills? Fame means nothing.

I have 100,000 fame and 660~ player kills, if he had around 100 or so then I guess he probably just changed his mind. I do that too, if I see my bounty is helping a low level or something.

idk lol

i dont think you need a lot of player kills to be considered a ‘real’ bounty hunter tho. like j cuz i dont do pvp doesnt mean i cant get more fame or bounty, there are plenty of other ways like hunting npcs to get renown.

Why did it take you that long to make that response? A bounty hunter is someone that hunts people for bounty. If he spared you because you were “chill” then in my opinion he’s not a real bounty hunter, because that’s not really a good enough reason for someone that wants bounty to give up such an easy target.

If he had a lot of renown but no player kills I can get why he just spared you.

i was preoccupied with my baby sister mid-typing sorry

there can be lenient bounty hunters who only hunt specific people

i just got into hunting and i ignore people doing cargo runs and whatnot but anyone standing there i jump at them immediately

also 80 agil is fun

:pray: thank you

1 Like

no he has 800k i think but idrk