EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

撒尿撒尿:

+2 strong oaths
+1 sturdy woj

-1 swift sunken helm

Usually wouldn’t feel the need to log this, but it was actually a trade from my shop which is rare so yay!!! Shoutout to [Anonymous forum member]!!

P.S: If the translation is shit thats because I used google translate :+1:

+1 bursting sunken helmlet

-1 strong oatmeal
-1 clean woj

no way!!! another trade from my shop!!! im alive again!!! shoutout to [Anonymous forum member #2]!!!

quick question: how do you value strong sunken helmets?

eh idrc for them although if you have any clean ones tho then thats a different story :eyes:

im tryna feed my gambling addiction if yk what i mean

oh alr, you actually have a reason to value them under clean, nvm then.

oh u were actually asking about how I value them and you weren’t half offering

in that case i value them nearly the same as clean since they’re becoming that in ao plus its the best “bad” enchant out of all the “bad” enchants, so yea slightly under clean

i kind of was half offering, because i have 2 of them and i really want to trade them for something

Well I suppose if nobody else is offering you anything I’ll offer something at least I suppose

how about a clean oath + 1 :b:owerful mino boot and 2 sturdy walls

i feel like i could get more for 2 sunkens, thanks for being the only person to actually offer though.

i was offering for only one of them but you are welcome!!! i dont really wanna offer that much cuz im not super interested, good luck though!!!

if anything i’m probably just gonna use them as adds along with my strong sunken sword once i get a few more sunkens

not a bad idea, go for it mate :muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Still hanging on to this? I just checked this shop

I keep my word

damn your going to hang on to this until you die?

maybe, maybe not, who knows

oh shit this reminds me to check my inventory for the apparent 4 strong exi boots bc im pretty sure thats wrong, wanted to look into it a while ago but forgot, thanks bruther

np

originallogname:

+1 clean sunken boot
-1 clean sunken helm

got this trade while i was fishing, in a lil bit of pain since someone next to me caught a swift sunken sword but i stay on that grind :100:

p.s: why does this song slap so hard?

+1 strong sunken chest
-1 nimble sunken chest

apparently when i checked i noticed i had a strog sunken chest in my inventory and no nimble one yet that was what i listed in my shop, its so odd since i dont remember getting this at all but hey profit i guess

polished up the “Harrowing People” section under the miscellaneous info tab to include the value lists and shared some info for what each person did to help me, so that it sounds more like a “credits” thing rather than just free plugs :woman_shrugging:

note: I know fartman7’s value list is a lot more comprehensive that mrnormalfartbox’s but his value list has certain specific things that can be useful at times, and as i said before its better to see multiple trader’s opinions rather than one (even if one list is considered “better” than the other.)

based

That’s been there for quite literally exactly a month and you just noticed