EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

Smh bad shop richer than me smh

Just grind bro ezzzz. Though fr If I didnā€™t grind (started fully grinding in april or may) Iā€™d have 0 boss armour at all 0 oaths 1 heavy woj 2 strong vastiras 0 headlesses a swift ss and a powerful sc. Basically I increased the value of my inventory by a shitload.

1 Like

This motivates me to scam little Timmy out of his headlesses, I thank you good sir

1 Like

I only scammed for 1 of these, for the other 2 I recieved the trade or I made a good offer. Though Iā€™ll tell you the process if youā€™d like. First one was just pure luck managed to be the first in a strong oath trade, 2nd one I offered my powerful sc and swift ss for I then held onto it for a short while and traded it for a hard ss and clean ss and helmet which was a risky move but I did it on purpose so that I have more scam material or whatever you wanna call it, multiple sunken swords no matter the enchant are better than a strong one (for ā€œscammingā€ n stuff) a bit later I luckily got a trade from someone for the hard ss for their headless + epic boss drop adds. 3rd one I just managed to give someone a legendary fish a swift sunken helmet and I think a swift or clean vastira and a clean oath for their headless.
Though for the boss drops that was definitely just pure grinding sure I traded for a decent bit of em but I couldnā€™t have if I hadnā€™t grinded to have trading material to start with.

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Only linked her shop smh smh simp

I only feel sympathy for her shop, the rest of you lot are fucking set
shrug
But Iā€™ll add the links anyway :troll:

Iā€™ve added all your shops for epic equality also does leo have a shop? Because I havenā€™t seen it at all if he does.

Nevermind I found it, Iā€™ve seen it before though I didnā€™t recognize him back then.

I live

Woah so like 100% of the population

stupd log: (only gonna do it with ā€œsignificant tradesā€[yes I still trade sometimes, cry])

- 1 clean sunken helmet
+1 swift ss

1 Like

the culprit

trol

Ugly log:

-2 clean exiled armour sets
-1 strong vastira
-2 heavy wojs
-1 clean oath

+1 clean sunken chestpiece

Controversial trade, but eh itā€™s a sunken piece I guess.

i have a shop but its closed now B)

what gpo does to you

shut

gpo was a mistake

shit game

-1 strong oath

+3 clean wojs
+1 clean oath
+1 clean exiled helm
+1 clean exiled boots

Not very significant, but I no longer have any strong oaths (:sob:) and more importantly I am planning on getting back to grinding (hopefully)

no strong oath gang :fist::pensive: