Fan made Combination Magics

Blaze Lightning or Plasma

it would be an issue
for example, if i were to play a completed aa, i would go for gravity and speed, but to do so i would need to play through the majority of the game with light magic, one of my least favourite base magics

ao’s scroll system is better mechanic-wise since it avoids this, it has the same end result but keeps the game before it fun too

That’s would be the plan like I know conjurors will be able to get 2 magics I believe, warlocks idk I think it’s 2 fighting styles but if you went with 1 style 2 magics (if possible) then you can use them with imbue builds

I don’t think you all realize this is just a fan idea I’m not a game dev I played AA I know about Mutations but AA isn’t AO yes very similar but it’s way better game but just cause someone goes for combo/mutation doesn’t mean everyone has to you can get a lost magic instead or something else this is just a idea that sounds cool on paper I just wanted to draw something for fun I don’t know how these would work in game in not vetex I just draw what’s fun

Mutations weren’t scrapped, they were turned into lost/ancient magic.

blaze :troll:

conjs with 2 magics?? THATS WHAT IM AIMING FOR

1 Like

Radioactive magic users be like: ULTIMATE ART: OPPENHEIMER OBLITERATION

1 Like

Take the lore-exclusive curse and a one-piece fruit, then smash together those two different forms of abilities to push out a busted magic. Staff-only Magic: Cataclysm

Mage with Plasma and explosie magic: I am become death, destroyer of worlds…

1 Like