Fastest way getting to perfect brewing

For brewing you will need
500 common reagent + 1k common catalyst
as of reagents you can buy
basically any common reagent from your merchant crew or buy them from players
same for catalyst , you can buy any common one from ur merchant crew or buy them from players
got your reagents and catalyst? now do the following
MAKE sure you put 1 reagent and then the catalyst first

each time you do this you get 100 exp , you will need to do it a total of 500 times to get brewing to perfect

5 Likes

what reagent do u think is the easiest to farm without trading

shark tooth , giant white eyes can give up to 20 shark tooth per a kill

Personally I find growth sap the easiest, specially with an destructive strength build.
You can just destroy any tree you find and you’ll get it

Yeah growth sap is the easiest but if you are lucky you can find a lot of lightning crystals and get lots of free xp

volcanic crystals, you blow up those dirt-rock mounds

Cycling seaweed farm limestone and palo

tip: use tinytask

i rlly wish i had merchant deckhand. i hate having to pay 5 dse for what i need. its so much easier with merchant bro

easiest reagants to farm:
Coppershrooms: most found on top of the jaw spires, just get a high agility build and you’re good
Growth saps: just go to the forest of cerunno and destroy lots of trees
Thunder crystals: if you find one there are usually a bunch more and they’re worth a lot too

bones if you are willing to fish and then wait a little bit, also seaweed can be mass harvested

Ye seaweed at dawn island

IMO the most time effective reagents and catalysts to farm are Starfish and Auric Seaweed

Both are in the same location - sunken sites - and since they’re rare quality you get way more XP for Brewing

sadly no because you will need 5 auric seaweed to make one pot , only giving 400 exp while you can use 4 seaweed and get the same amount

i used hoarfrost coach

still have a bunch left after reaching max lv lol

Sitting in Thorin’s refuge for a while will do it for you. Players don’t ever go there so there is plenty of untaken seaweed and other stuff. If there is hoarfrost conches, there will be a lot of them in the area. Dark sea island shores also tend to have a lot of reagents and catalysts.
I have no self-control leading me to take everything I see that isn’t nailed down so I never really had this issue.

same