Fav sports?

fencer spotted. I wanna get into fencing… but with sabre :((

Though from what I’ve heard it’s a bit physically taxing and i am a twig irl sooo

(I still think blades and cool moves are pog !!)

just do it, you’ll get strong enough eventually

Affirmative. :+1:

true I loved playing badminton too.
I preferred 1 on 1 games with no score count that just went on until we were asked to leave.
I had a better aim when I got into it.

playing as much dodgeball as I did beforehand really helped me keep up on the movement side of things.

Badminton is pretty cool. Volleyball also if you’re playing with people you know (i cannot serve!) It’s pretty cool to watch soccer too.

bro that’s literally me

Baseball and basketball

I used to do Judo and Hockey

Both are wonderful sports but I was forced to stop doing both of them for different reasons

Keep in mind I said I liked the sports, not the people that do them

That may or may not have something to do with the reason why I don’t do Hockey anymore

Let’s forking go!

Badminton players rise up!

2 Likes

Fencing is art. Wanted to try it someday since I was a stick swordmaster since the child days, but decided to be a baller.

Never-ending 1v8 fr

Out of the ones I’ve played? Badminton and Tennis are probably my favorites. Hockey looks fun outside of having to skate on ice constantly.

Not considered sports, but Billiards/Pool and Air Hockey are more fun to me. I just never liked playing actual sports because it involves playing with others, and the people around me are just depressing to look at.