Favorite part of Nimbus sea story?

Since Nimbus sea has been out, whats ur favorite part

can you like not spawncamping

1 Like

I loved the part where we entered the queen’s throne room, she gave a speech about how angry she was that calvus was dead since she is the other high lord, and then we murder her because she has no powers

3 Likes

guys people are talking about losing weapons and I don’t have my staff
this might be a problem or idk

Probably the fact that Assasin Syndicate’s pulling some strings in the War Seas.

And no, Maria wasn’t that fun.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

what? what are you on about?

I am referring to her boss fight, not whatever “other” things you are thinking right now.

1 Like

it’s a joke relaxx

apologies, got angry by the several factors that sapped out the fun out of Maria’s boss fight.

1 Like

ye bro I just left the game it’s not worth it ima play later once there’s NO people there

else it’s not gonna be fun or immersive

Maria was very disappointing as a boss

i mean…her boss fight can be defined as:

1.parry her gun attacks
2.Attack her back with ranged attacks
3.Get on top of the ship to avoid the tentacles
4.Repeat.

bro what tentacles

I just got spoilered (spoiled)

should have played the update, unless you’ve got sunken in your hands…because i don’t.
Don’t go into the forums if you don’t want to be spoiled, i’ve already completed the entire story, simple as that.

what’s max level

Lady Maria is new best girl

the part where my whole inventory got boomed because of roblox

2 Likes

for what it’s worth, the new cutscenes feel like a cut above the ones in the bronze sea, especially when we’re interrogating that pirate. I really liked the Maria fight, those tentacles are dope as hell.

4 Likes

I liked the new boss, but it might have been because I was so laggy she could hardly hurt me, didn’t block or parry once the whole fight