Favorite pvp experience

this one time I got 10v2ed by a clan named goethic and me and my clan members were running the entire time cause we couldn’t actually fight them

then they started logging when more of my clan members joined and we clapped them and they eventually all left

unrelated but i thought for the longest time that their clan logo was a penguin

Me and my sister were ganking low levels and they decided to send like 8 goons after us both over the period of like 3 days. I call these 3 days the Golden Days

Day 1

Day 1 (Part 1): 3 dudes came after us on that day while me and my sister were split up, I was doing Ravenna charts and she was at Fort Talos for some reason. 2 dudes jumped me and I ran across the island, they said mean stuff like “EZ Runner,” “Trash,” “Filth,” etc. They also said various sexist things to me when I told them I was a trans girl (I only told them this fact so I can bait them into saying things about me, then I would be justified in saying the worse things imaginably possible in retaliation).

I ran all the way to Calvus and dodged their misplaced attacks until he started charging the beam attack. They were so stupid as to not realize why I was holding block and walking towards him. 1 of the guys even started typing while the other was throwing attacks and somehow missing.

In just an instant 1 guy was wiped from existence and the other was on his deathbed. I quickly finished off the other who lived with a clean SMASHHHHHH. I went into their PM’s and started being as misandrist as possible, one guy went off to go fight my sister and the other was left to me I (it didn’t end well for him, he was subjected to my constant sexism).

Day 1(Part 2): meanwhile my sister ran to Frostmill while struggling for her life, at this same time I was on my way over there to help out my sis (I threw a love potion at the guy and pretended to be a dominatrix for extra roleplay) during the exchange at Frostmill she was apparently fighting the 2 dudes, killed a random bystander, said bystander was like level 60 and joined in the fight for some reason, died twice, and killed them like 5 times or something. When I got there they were just arguing on top of mountains, my sister was spouting off Danganronpa and Ace Attorney References such as “I’ll give you Ultimate Despair,” “Objection,” etc.

the 4 of them wanted to the end the beef but also felt like trash talking us passively aggressively and declared themselves the winners. They tried to go to the dark sea but my sister told me that we should follow and gank them inside to flex. So we were able to track them to some Easter Island set piece, we first sunk their boat, then we teamed on 1 guy and he got knocked. So we camped by his body as he died and waited for the other people, the low level walked by with some chests and my sister decided to use Ultimate Art: Crystal Blast on him with focus and everything. We got to the other 2 who were fighting an Atlantean and struggling, we did a third party on them and killed the Atlantean while we were at it too (Sis got an essence that she gave to me). We were so deep in that we just decided to collect some Sealed chests on the way back. We exited The Dark Sea and got jumped by some dude who was apparently paid to hunt us down. He sunk our boat and we had to swim to Thorin’s Refuge, he then said that he got what he wanted and left. Then the guys we killed called us “Creepy Stalker + Freak Duo” and left.

My sister left angry and vengeful.

Day 2

To make up for the other day, we interrupted a clan during one of their clan wars. One clan had like 100k Infamy and the other had like 60k, I personally spent 5k on a small clan and invited my sister just so we could tank their infamy when we fought them. Nothing interesting happened during the fights but the 60k clan disbanded after all the fighting and the 100k (Now like 97k) Clan Leader was popping off on us about how he can kill anyone he wants or something. Overall it was really productive.

Day 3

I was on the lookout for some potential Bounty Hunters and Clan members who could be opps. There was a guy who sucked at PvP but kept trying to get at us with his Fire and Acid Magic. He was in his friends small clan but he was brought into the negatives from how much he was fighting us. Sister decided to go on her low level warrior build, to our surprise he was still losing. He went on an emotional rant about how it’s people like us that make people quit AO, he then says that he’s the bigger man and that we were just satanist (He meant to say Sadistic but he spelled it wrong, but he was still correct in that regard lol) Roblox brats who abused people for fun, he throws various serious accusations at us and said that god was gonna judge us on judgement day, it went on for some time and my sister just responded “Poop, Pee, diarrhea,” and he lost it. He left his clan and said he was quitting AO and tried to guilt trip us for apparently killing the game faster.

We were in fact, not remorseful and we still laugh about it to this day. The world then moved on, FIN.

Any failed attempts to hunt me are ones that I have looked back on fondly.

There was the person who attacked me at sailor’s lodge and 2 low level people came to my aid (I did accidentally kill one of them). It was cool to all be stood on top of the main building firing blasts at this guy who fled into the sea and drowned not long after.

There was also the person who was really dedicated but also really unlucky. This person went following me for about an hour, while not even catching a glimpse of me, only signs that I had been there recently (like my ship or the being put in combat when I was nearby). Eventually, someone else who had joined the hunt for me did find me after I took too long looking for the cauldron at redwake, and knocked me off one of the spires with the first person not far behind. I made good use of the time spent finding that cauldron and threw a gale nova at them, trapping them both in a whirlpool before escaping into the depths of the sea.

Finally there was the person who tried to attack me and got trapped in a whirlpool and swarmed with sharks due to potions.

I have had a few other ok moments elsewhere, like when actually having a 1v1 with someone. But most of my good pvp moments have been in WoM, and I’m not sure this is about that.

1 Like

some guy tried to kill me at the sky town while i was looking something up, he then proceeded to dash off the island and combat log as a result

1 Like

Once I got into a duel with someone at Munera, and actually won. It was against a shadow mage who I think had a bit less overall experience than me, likely why I won.

But my favorite experience is more ironic, it’s my favorite mostly because it came from owning on the worst kinds of people in the community: rkers. Basically, it was something that wouldn’t have happened if the community was better.

Basically, these two sweats came onto the server while I was playing with my sister. I left my brig at Sailor’s Lodge to hop on her ship. While I was sailing with her across the map, these two sunk my ship for the heck of it. Obviously there was nothing I could do, so I kinda just ignored it.

Eventually my sister left while I was at Palo Town. Then these two sail there to jump me. Idk if they were bounty hunting or what, but point is, they were double-teaming on me. And they hit hard, one was a crystal mage, the other I think used earth magic.

Anyways, I eventually decided “screw it, I’m fighting back”. Initially I thought I had no chance of actually winning—until I realized they were idiots who were both running glass cannon builds with less than 1.2k HP. Eventually by playing the long game and using regen III food, they both hopped on their ships and sailed away.

Then one of the two came back to ram my ship a few minutes later. Didn’t even sink it and ran again before leaving the game.

Listen, I know I didn’t actually kill either of them and had to pay 1k galleons to repair my brig, but let me just say that in my eyes, I hecking won that fight.

So yeah, this should have never happened, and while I can’t say I’m glad it did, it was entertaining.

TL;DR: Two bozos wreck my brig for no reason, and team attack me at Palo Town. I nearly kill them both.

(Don’t have video footage, but I do have pictures of the aftermath that I’ll show tomorrow)

I mean, their response wasn’t justified, but… really? Teaming on low levels?

She got ganked by max levels for PvPing when she was in the level 70 range against a level 50 player whom had goons beat her up. Ever since then she’s had a hate for them ever since and she’s even taken the persona of an evil rouge criminal terrorist to exact some kind of weird revenge.

(The roleplay is pretty fun though)

1 Like

Heh ur sister is funny