Favourite magic type?

I chose my magic on my mage file by using a random wheel and got lightning. I ended up liking it because of its fast attacks and destructive capabilities. But what’s your favourite magic?

:ice_magic_var2::snow_magic::water_magic_var2:
ㅤㅤ

Earth.
ever since i started using it on AR (worst magic in the game there) i’ve played earth on AO and a bit on wom2 as well.

FIRE i LOVE FIRE I WANT TO FUCJKING BURN THINGS COMMITTING ARSON IS SOOO MUCH FUN HEAAUGHHAH

(<-- has mained water since WoM’s first beta)

1 Like

:shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic: :shadow_magic:
shadow supermacy

1 Like

wind is nice I guess

Plot armour curse :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

SAME HERE I WANNA COMMIT ARSON

(literally a fire conjurer user u water main)

My first mind has been nothing but water magic since Arcane Adventures.
At this point I dont know if its stockholm syndrome or genuine loyalty.

My favorite magic of all time is Wind, but I chose Earth to be a little different (I used Wind as first magic on both AR and WOM)

I still use Wind on my basic combat wind warlock tho.

:light_magic_var2:

Originally :shadow_magic:

i used water since aa, ar, wom, and now i want water as my second magic

i love water magic.

:ash_magic:

Metal

i like to use it with the shield shape

Honestly… none of them?

I used to be so crazy about magics but I ended up just being unable to stick to one.

I think all of them are pretty interesting

The only magic that I’m not super interested in is glass. It’s got kind of mid visuals and the sounds are sort of obnoxious, on top of that, I don’t think the stats are very impressive.

But if I was REALLY forced to pick a favorite magic

It would totally have to be the lad himself:

1 Like

:volcano: :magma_magic: :muscle:

:lightning_magic_var1:

I think it’s stats in AO are overall mediocre, and it’s status effect is garbage, but I love it anyways.

Explosion magic goes crazy.

It should work underwater-

2 Likes

Finally someone said right thing

1 Like